PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Coffs Harbour

netlebro
8th April 2014, 10:46 AM
I am very new to any forum. Still working out how to post!! My reason for joining the forum may be of interest. My older brother is a very keen woodworker. He has purchased a L'invincible C35 machine but could not find a manual for it. While searching the internet I found that there were many posts on this forum about this same problem.
It would make a top birthday present for him. I wonder if anyone can help?
My interest is more in metalwork, though making tools for big bro is often a great pass time.
cheers to all.

Netlebro:)

crowie
8th April 2014, 05:37 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "netlebro".
There are quite a few members up on north coast of NSW and across the whole country...
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [work in progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork/metalwork.
Cheers crowie

PS - Check out the "metalwork" section of the forum which has a good following...
On the woodwork machine question, I'm sorry I can't help but may I suggest you post the manual request question in a number of the different woodworking sections of the forum to gain a wider audience....

netlebro
9th April 2014, 08:40 AM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "netlebro".
There are quite a few members up on north coast of NSW and across the whole country...
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [work in progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork/metalwork.
Cheers crowie

PS - Check out the "metalwork" section of the forum which has a good following...
On the woodwork machine question, I'm sorry I can't help but may I suggest you post the manual request question in a number of the different woodworking sections of the forum to gain a wider audience....

Thanks for the welcome and the advice Crowie. I will try to work out how to post to other sections

Netlebro

old1955
9th April 2014, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Netlebro.

DaveTTC
9th April 2014, 06:28 PM
Welcome aboard,

hope to see you frequent the site. I may even ask for metal work advice down the track ... well in fact I have to questions active over in the metal work section already.

Hope you find a copy of the manual you are chasing

Dave the turning cowboy

turning wood into art

Christos
10th April 2014, 12:54 AM
Welcome to the forum.

tdrumnut
10th April 2014, 09:21 PM
Great to have you on board netlebro

Perfect Pens
11th April 2014, 09:42 PM
Welcome to the forums Netlebro Enjoy !! :2tsup: