PDA

View Full Version : Moderation

Different
16th June 2005, 01:48 AM
How does one contact the moderator of this group?
I want to make a posting but want to check if it will be a problem before I do.

Ross

DanP
16th June 2005, 02:11 AM
Send a PM to or Shane Watson.

JackoH
16th June 2005, 01:32 PM
If you think it's going to be a problem, it probably will be. Although that doesn't seem to stop lots of contributors!

Cliff Rogers
16th June 2005, 01:46 PM
Read the forum rules, if that doesn't answer your question, bung it up & if it needs it, it will be moderated. :D

BTW. If you wouldn't say it out loud in a public place, it's best not to say it here either. :cool:

Different
16th June 2005, 04:03 PM
I read the rules and the subject didnt seem to be in conflict with the rules so I will post later.
Twas nothing rude just didnt want to get in trouble with anyone as I am apt to do!

Ross

Termite
16th June 2005, 05:31 PM
I read the rules and the subject didnt seem to be in conflict with the rules so I will post later.
Twas nothing rude just didnt want to get in trouble with anyone as I am apt to do!

Ross
Ross, I usually work on the principle of "Full steam ahead and damn the guns" and never worry about it untill I get blown out of the water. :D

RETIRED
16th June 2005, 06:10 PM
BOOM!!!! Both Barrels? :D :D :D :D :D

LineLefty
16th June 2005, 06:19 PM
Oh I see through your cunning thread-marketing ploy Ross. We're all going to be on the lookout for your latest 'contreverisal post' you crafty old salt you. ;)

DanP
16th June 2005, 07:48 PM
, don't you mean SWAT!!!

RETIRED
16th June 2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah! That too. :D ;)

AlexS
16th June 2005, 10:51 PM
Ross, if you'd ever been a public servant, you'd know that it's easier to get forgiveness than approval. :D

graemet
16th June 2005, 11:23 PM
I think the quote is "Tis easier to crave forgiveness than seek permission". One of my favourite sayings! Specially when dealing with local government.

Different
16th June 2005, 11:27 PM
Ross, if you'd ever been a public servant, you'd know that it's easier to get forgiveness than approval. :DAlex I have no experience in public service I have always tried to be gainfully employed!!!

Ross

AlexS
16th June 2005, 11:28 PM
Alex I have no experience in public service I have always tried to be gainfully employed!!!

Ross
:D :D :D :D :D