PDA

View Full Version : Crikey! Nursie Girl got me a bee-yuty!

FenceFurniture
26th May 2014, 11:03 PM
This has happened only once before a couple of years ago. It was enough to move to email about it then.

We live in a 1920's house - i.e. with a shower in the bath, and a curtain.No problem.

Oops, yes it can be.

The cat litter is at the end of the bath under the curtain slit, and of course the curtain doesn't reach the wall for a seal.

Nursie (that's her in my icon) had just had dinner as I went for a shower, and while I was in there I heard the tell-tale "dig to China" that only means one thing - P2 mask time (known to be cat-fart proof).

The exhaust fan is at the other end of the bath and so makes for an excellent draught from the open curtain end directly across my face up to the fan.

If that isn't bad enough (and this is the KILLER) I had the blower heater on - directed straight at the litter and the slit.

Bad enough that the draft got a fillip of acceleration, but it was the SUPER-HEATING that got me bad! My only compensation was that at the end of her process at least I was able to flick some water at her to get her out before the dig to China recommenced. There was only one fault with my strategy - I had to keep opening the curtain a bit to see if she was finished. It was making my eyes water.

Brit*al
27th May 2014, 05:55 AM