PDA

View Full Version : 3 Free packs

MAPLEMAN
6th June 2014, 08:41 PM
Thanks to all the members that have chosen a pen blank or 2 from me in the past few years:),decided to give a bit back, so offering 3 packs of blanks for FREE to the first 3 members to p.m me with interest..only cost will be postage(anywhere in OZ) of $15 or $10 if you live in Brissy.Each pack will contain 33 blanks,mix of species and all select grade and figured :; ,150mm long x 22mm - 30mm thick and seasoned ready to turn Cheers Folks...MM:2tsup:

Xanthorrhoeas
6th June 2014, 08:57 PM
Hi Chris. Im in if im fast enough.
Regards
David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MAPLEMAN
6th June 2014, 09:02 PM
Hi Chris. Im in if im fast enough.
Regards
David

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkNo worries David..since your in Brissy postage only $10.
2 packs left...MM:2tsup:

artme
6th June 2014, 09:10 PM
Very generous of you MM!!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Sir Stinkalot
6th June 2014, 09:10 PM
Very generous offer :kissing:

MAPLEMAN
6th June 2014, 09:16 PM
Thanks tcjbrown for your p.m,a pack is coming your way...only 1 pack left...MM:2tsup:

MAPLEMAN
6th June 2014, 09:23 PM
Remaining pack goes to dodgyboy...MM:2tsup:

Nanigai
6th June 2014, 09:26 PM
Good one MM, thanks for your generosity to the forum.
cheers, Ian

Dodgyboy
6th June 2014, 09:43 PM
Remaining pack goes to dodgyboy...MM:2tsup:
That is absolutely awesome thank you for this most generous offer.

tcjbrown
6th June 2014, 09:44 PM
Really appreciate the generosity MM, thanks!

MAPLEMAN
6th June 2014, 09:48 PM
More than welcome lads :2tsup:...MM

SNAFU11
7th June 2014, 06:28 AM
A great gesture MM...:)

Mick!!!

Treecycle
7th June 2014, 03:29 PM
Fantastic generosity. I hope your move goes well.

MAPLEMAN
7th June 2014, 03:55 PM
Fantastic generosity. I hope your move goes well.What's fantastic Treecycle is members like YOU and others that have big hearts and a warm thank you to share.Still have a few more blanks sitting in the box looking for a good home so i have decided to offer another 3 FREE packs,each containing 33 blanks.First 3 members to p.m me will get one:2tsup:,all i ask is that you pay postage of $15 or $10 if you live in Brissy. :;...MM:2tsup:

gawdelpus
7th June 2014, 04:48 PM
PM sent :) can't go past this generous offer hehe, Cheers ~ John :2tsup:

MAPLEMAN
7th June 2014, 05:25 PM
PM sent :) can't go past this generous offer hehe, Cheers ~ John :2tsup:No wallabies John,pack coming your way :2tsup:,2 packs left...MM:2tsup:

MAPLEMAN
7th June 2014, 07:43 PM
Should mention some of the species and a pic or 2
Qld Maple,Oak,Beech,Blackwood,Cedrela,Red Cedar,figured Hardwoods

Treecycle
7th June 2014, 07:57 PM
PM sent. :fingerscrossed:

MAPLEMAN
7th June 2014, 07:59 PM
Thanks for your p.m Treecycle,a pack is yours..only 1 left folks...MM:2tsup:

Simomatra
8th June 2014, 07:35 AM
Well done Chris you are very generous,and many thanks for all your support to the Pens for the Troops :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:
ps much appreciated

Sawdust Maker
8th June 2014, 09:18 AM
A very generous offer Mr MM

you're worth your weight in figured hardwood

MAPLEMAN
8th June 2014, 02:22 PM
Well done Chris you are very generous,and many thanks for all your support to the Pens for the Troops :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:
ps much appreciatedWill send you remaining pack Sam if you want it...MM:2tsup:

Christos
11th June 2014, 08:21 PM
Well done Chris.

MAPLEMAN
21st June 2014, 11:45 AM
Haven't had time to scratch in the past week due to moving house and packing :C but will make sure all packs away early next week :;...sorry for the wait lads :B...MM:2tsup:

tcjbrown
21st June 2014, 12:21 PM
Haven't had time to scratch in the past week due to moving house and packing :C but will make sure all packs away early next week :;...sorry for the wait lads :B...MM:2tsup:

Considering you've given us such a generous offer I'm more than happy to wait, thanks again Chris!

Treecycle
21st June 2014, 02:19 PM
As said in my pm, no problem at all.

MAPLEMAN
21st June 2014, 06:40 PM
Thanks for being patient lads :)...MM:2tsup:

Dodgyboy
21st June 2014, 08:50 PM
Thanks for being patient lads :)...MM:2tsup:
More than happy to wait mate.

h_samtani
21st July 2014, 02:47 PM
Hi There,

Does anybody have the new contact details for Chris,
His phone has been diconnected and i don't have any forwarding address or contact number to try and ring him.
I have bought and paid for some timber and need to organise pick up.

I have tried sending him a PM and also his email address, but not sure if he was able to set up his computer whereever he has moved to.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Harender
0411 567 160

Treecycle
21st July 2014, 05:52 PM
He hasn't been on here for about a month so I would say he is not set up with a computer yet. Don't know about the phone.

h_samtani
22nd July 2014, 11:23 AM
Hoping he is ok and is able to come back online soon,

Harender

Dorno
22nd July 2014, 08:29 PM
I am also looking for Chris (Mapleman )so if anyone has his mobile number can you please PM it to me. I spoke to him a few weeks ago and without going into details he has alot on his plate at the moment and he is moving so at this stage that is why we can't get hold of him.

Cheers Ian

Dodgyboy
30th July 2014, 05:52 PM
Almost 2 months hope everything is ok

h_samtani
11th August 2014, 05:16 PM
Hi All,

The new contact no for Chris is 0416 692 434.
He is still sorting through the issues that he had and has not been able to get himself online for the past few weeks.
Hopefully, in the next few weeks, he will be able to come back online.

I did ask him if he will be happy for me to share his contact details on the forum and he said yes.

Thanks

Harender

Treecycle
11th August 2014, 06:37 PM
Thanks Harender, good to know that things are okay and nothing toward has happened.

gawdelpus
1st September 2014, 12:40 PM
Parcel arrived this morning :) well worth the wait hehe, Should be some nice pens come out of that lot :) thanks again for your generosity , and I hope things are a bit more settled for you now, cheers ~ John

Treecycle
1st September 2014, 06:46 PM
Good news. Maybe I will see one in the near future.

tcjbrown
1st September 2014, 09:42 PM
Received, a few really nice pieces in there, thanks MM!

Treecycle
3rd September 2014, 10:37 PM
Fantastic, got mine today. I am sure there is more in there than originally promised and well worth the wait.
Thanks for your generosity Mapleman, very much appreciated. Hopefully you will be back on here again soon selling beautiful timber.

Dodgyboy
7th September 2014, 11:46 PM
Checking the mail daily eagerly awaiting my parcel. :U

MAPLEMAN
12th September 2014, 02:12 PM
Checking the mail daily eagerly awaiting my parcel. :UHi Dodgyboy,sent your pack last week however Aust post sent it back to me citing insufficient address details??? Could you send your details through to me again mate and I will try again.Also I only just recovered your postal details Dave so will dispatch your parcel straight away.Glad everyone else got their parcel...thanks for being patient lads as I have been somewhat indisposed over the last few months,good to be back online...Cheers Chris

Dodgyboy
12th September 2014, 09:12 PM
Hi Dodgyboy,sent your pack last week however Aust post sent it back to me citing insufficient address details??? Could you send your details through to me again mate and I will try again.Also I only just recovered your postal details Dave so will dispatch your parcel straight away.Glad everyone else got their parcel...thanks for being patient lads as I have been somewhat indisposed over the last few months,good to be back online...Cheers Chris

PM Sent. :)

Dodgyboy
23rd September 2014, 10:53 AM
G'day Mapleman, Did you get my details I sent by PM still waiting patiently for the blanks:)

Dodgyboy
1st October 2014, 09:18 PM
Been waiting for 3 months for the pen blanks and after several emails and pm's to mapleman it seems that I have been shafted out of $15 postage. Sad really.
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Lesson learned. :doh:

Beedeejay
1st October 2014, 10:26 PM
Been waiting for 3 months for the pen blanks and after several emails and pm's to mapleman it seems that I have been shafted out of $15 postage. Sad really.
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Lesson learned. :doh:

Id like to think that Chris has just been indisposed, as some of the above comments had mentioned earlier,
I have purchased blanks from him before and he had put them in the mail before any of my funds had been transferred, once postage cost was confirmed he gave me total $ and i transferred straight away, the blanks turned up the same day my transfer cleared,

i would have taken this offer up without hesitation if id seen it earlier,

I'm just saying that I dont think it is intentional and i hope you get your goodies sooner rather then later
cheers Ben

MAPLEMAN
4th October 2014, 10:32 AM
If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. Lesson learned. :doh:O.k...your pack was sent to a Brisbane address a few weeks back which was returned to sender(me),I got it wrong,so I finally managed to get it off to your address yesterday...Your parcel will land early next week.Will p.m tracking details to you today...MM

MAPLEMAN
4th October 2014, 10:37 AM
Id like to think that Chris has just been indisposed, as some of the above comments had mentioned earlier,
I have purchased blanks from him before and he had put them in the mail before any of my funds had been transferred, once postage cost was confirmed he gave me total $ and i transferred straight away, the blanks turned up the same day my transfer cleared,

i would have taken this offer up without hesitation if id seen it earlier,

I'm just saying that I dont think it is intentional and i hope you get your goodies sooner rather then later
cheers BenCheers Ben for your kind words...MM

Dodgyboy
8th October 2014, 05:58 PM
Pen blanks and they arrived today, worth the wait as they are very nice indeed.:2tsup:

MAPLEMAN
8th October 2014, 07:04 PM
Pen blanks and they arrived today, worth the wait as they are very nice indeed.:2tsup:More than welcome Dodgyboy,happy turning buddy...MM:2tsup:

oldsaundy
10th October 2014, 01:48 PM
P M sent. You are a real generous man. Hope things go well for you.
regards
Owen

Dorno
10th October 2014, 03:39 PM
I know this is nothing to do with the free blanks but I just purchased some pepper blanks and some pen blanks of chris and I am very happy with the goods so thanks for all your work Chris I know you have had your fair share of problems so well done Chris it is greatly appreciated :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Cheers Ian

MAPLEMAN
10th October 2014, 10:41 PM
I know this is nothing to do with the free blanks but I just purchased some pepper blanks and some pen blanks of chris and I am very happy with the goods so thanks for all your work Chris I know you have had your fair share of problems so well done Chris it is greatly appreciated :2tsup::2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

Cheers IanPleasure Ian...hope the lads at Men's Shed enjoy their time on the lathe :)...thanks for your support too mate :;...MM:2tsup:

Xanthorrhoeas
18th October 2014, 10:36 PM
I received my free blanks too, thaks MM. As you know, I had completely forgotten about them, so it was a nice surprise. Your knowledge and ability to find such spiffy timbers are a great contribution to the forums Chris. I hope that you can keep doing so.

Kind regards, David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk