PDA

View Full Version : Double Loop Squeeze Hose Clamps 4"

Jim Carroll
18th June 2014, 11:00 PM
We are now stocking these Double loop Squeeze 4" hose clamps (http://www.cwsonline.com.au/shop/item/2pc-double-loop-squeeze-4-hose-clamp).

They are ideal for those that move their dust extration hose from one machine to another.

Instead of looking for a screw driver or a shifter all that is needed is to squeeze the clamp and take the hose of and place on the other machine and release the clamp.

rod1949
19th June 2014, 11:18 AM
I've just placed an order for a couple of packets.

Not ever having dealt with you before I think your online ordering is still in the dark ages in that it dosen't calculate/show what the postage cost will be. I'm just hoping I'm not going to be :o.

Lyle
1st July 2014, 01:13 PM
I got my order promptly. I like these clamps, easy to use and make a tight grip on the hose. When fitted I couldn't pull the hose off the connector.
Price was OK, shipping/postage was OK too.
Thanks very much
Lyle.

Jim Carroll
1st July 2014, 01:52 PM
I've just placed an order for a couple of packets.

Not ever having dealt with you before I think your online ordering is still in the dark ages in that it dosen't calculate/show what the postage cost will be. I'm just hoping I'm not going to be :o.

You find me a calculator that does not inflate the shipping costs and can tell the difference between normal post and express post and we will look at it.

At the moment most are very underated

As we indicate if you want a quote for freight before we send out we are very obliging for you.