PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going past Anybody near Eltham North Vic that can do an Ebay pickup?

Sir Stinkalot
28th July 2014, 12:16 AM
Hi All,

Its a bit of a long shot but I thought it worth asking.

I have my eye on an Ebay auction for some vanity basins (ends in 3 days). Unfortunately they are pick up only at Eltham North Vic. I haven't placed any bids yet, or am I certain I will be able to win the auction, but I thought it worth asking if anybody may be in the area that would be willing to do the collection on my behalf if I was successful.

I am not sure how it will all work but I still have family in Geelong and Ballarat that could end up collection from whoever may be able to assist with the Eltham North collection. With any luck they may either get closer to Geelong or Ballarat or at least closer to more regularly travelled routes by the family. Anyway beggars cant be choosers so I will just see what happens.

Cheers

Stinky

Sir Stinkalot
28th July 2014, 09:35 PM
Hi All,

I should have added to the tread last night the expected sizes:
There are two vanity basins with the following measurements: 520 x 385 x 100mm - weight wouldn't be too much.
I would be happy to sling some money to whoever may be able to assist to cover time/petrol.

Cheers

Stinky

Sir Stinkalot
22nd August 2014, 10:47 PM
Hi Mods,

Could this tread please be closed. I did get an offer from a forum member to help out via PM's but I was able to arrange collection another way.
Thanks to the members who I had the background dealings with.

Cheers

Stinky

Bedford
22nd August 2014, 11:10 PM
Done! :)