PDA

View Full Version : Second Shoe Horn Done

Christos
28th July 2014, 10:32 AM
Some of you would have seen this thread where I make a shoe horn, http://www.woodworkforums.com/186390-shoe-horn/

As you would have read I purchased two kits. So I thought that it was time to make the second one to clean up some space in the draw and get rid of some wood. :; Of course they are many ways to reclaim space and get rid of wood but the method that I favour is the one that allows something to be created. :hapy:

I still some of the NZ Karri Pine that I used for the other one so I thought that I might as well use this. This one is a just a little bit better than the first one that I made as one normally learns from the previous attempts.

Since these are so similar I thought that I would have to photographed them together so people can judge. All critical comments are welcomed.

320713 320714 320715 320716

chuck1
28th July 2014, 11:08 PM
They look great. Does the Ferrell on the end with the hanging tag interfere with use? I thought something more flush with the end would be more user friendly.

Christos
29th July 2014, 09:14 AM
So far out of the household I am the only person that is using it......:doh: so I can safely say no it does not interfere. :U