PDA

View Full Version : Wingin It

wheelinround
2nd August 2014, 11:26 AM
WiP Jacaranda this will take some time to finish other projects on the go at same time. Nothing like throwing s piece on just to have a play now and again to see what comes.

I_wanna_Shed
2nd August 2014, 11:52 AM
Looks good. I'll have to give something like that or a square bowl a go.

Hermit
2nd August 2014, 11:58 AM
Coming along nicely so far Ray. :2tsup:

artme
2nd August 2014, 03:30 PM
Looks good Ray!!:2tsup::2tsup::2tsup:

I've got some jacaranda awaiting my attention.

Christos
8th August 2014, 08:38 PM
Ok I will pull up a chair.

wheelinround
30th August 2014, 11:44 PM
Ok I will pull up a chair.

You'll be there a while Christos best grab a cuppa.

Dalboy
31st August 2014, 04:18 AM
Looks like a very interesting shape to the rim I will be following until completion. And yes I have plenty of time to watch:U:U:U

powderpost
31st August 2014, 08:06 PM
Needs some glue.... :D
Jim

wheelinround
1st September 2014, 09:37 AM
Needs some glue.... :D
Jim

Look closer Jim it got some :q

Christos
1st September 2014, 10:41 AM
Sorry fallen asleep on the chair was this piece finished? :U

Hardenfast
2nd September 2014, 09:00 PM
Hey, I like your WIP explanation Ray.

Get some wood
Make a bowl
The end

Nice looking piece, BTW.

wheelinround
3rd September 2014, 09:33 AM
Hey, I like your WIP explanation Ray.

Get some wood
Make a bowl
The end

Nice looking piece, BTW.

You could be right there Wayne good to see you found the computer and time to stick your head over the fence. Hope all is well.

I do intend doing more to it just time isn't being fair right now.

Hardenfast
3rd September 2014, 10:16 AM
I do intend doing more to it just time isn't being fair right now.

Yes, know what you mean about time, Ray. You have more restrictions on your available time than most.

We've almost settled into our new abode now, having spent the last 4-5 months gradually moving all of our belongings (and my stuff) which has accumulated at 2 properties (Gosford & Goulburn) over the last 25 or more years. After vacating the 2 properties we had to complete a full makeover on each one to prepare them for sale. Both are now SOLD! Then we had to do a lot of work on the new place prior to moving in, as there was a lot of white ant damage restoration required. The house is only 40 years old, but we spent $20K just on upgrading electrical, lighting/data systems, and as we all know the cost runs away very quickly.

Unfortunately, although the new property is 14 acres it has no sheds. Well, there is one fair-sized open shed (8m x 6m) which the wife immediately claimed as a horse shelter, but it's not in the right location anyway. This means I am just about ready to begin work on the new work shed - an 18m x 12m all steel job.

I won't hijack your thread here, but maybe I'll start a WIP of the whole shed construction process, including the felling of a number of large trees and leveling of the site. It may be of interest to some.

Wayne

wheelinround
3rd September 2014, 05:44 PM
You have been a busy lad. Look forward to the shed build thread.