PDA

View Full Version : Sydney & Brisbane Timber Wholesaler

The Britton
25th June 2005, 11:27 PM
We stock over 60 species of furniture, cabinet & joinery timbers from around the world such as Tas Blackwood, Myrtle, Celery Top Pine, Tas oak, American & European Oak, Wenge, Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Jarrah, Vic Ash, Merbau, Rosewood, Surian, Durian, Burmese Teak & Damar Minyak plus we have a large range of solid T&G flooring in timbers such as Jarrah, Tas Oak, Blackwood & all the NSW harwoods. Please call Britton Timbers on 02 8783 9900 www.brittontimbers.com.au (http://www.brittontimbers.com.au/)

FlyingDuck
29th June 2005, 12:21 AM
Could you please e-mail me a product & price list.

Simomatra
1st July 2005, 05:46 PM
Could you please e-mail me a product & price list.
Can I also request the same emailed to me

Thanks Sam

martink
1st July 2005, 08:03 PM
I too am interested in the price list. Perhaps posting a link to it might prove easier than many people asking for it to be e-mailed.

Thanks,

Martin.

scottyk
3rd August 2005, 11:46 PM
can you mail me a list of your teak prices and sizes

RufflyRustic
4th August 2005, 09:55 AM
Where in Brisbane? what hours of opening?

here - 30 Kremzow Road, Brendale

PO Box 7018
Brendale QLD 4500

Ph: (07) 3881 2716 Fax: (07) 3881 0719

thanks
RufflyRustic

boxers
22nd September 2005, 07:42 PM
I went to the Brisbane office and asked for Euro beech. I wanted to know if they had it in stock as I wanted to buy a small piece so I could show SWMBO what our kitchen would look like if made from Euro Beech.The service was horrible. The man behind the desk was unhelpful and seemed to be uninteresred. No advice and no personal relationship. I wished him goodbye and hoped he would have a good day.

i cannot understand how companies place these sort of people as the front counter staff!!!!!!!

boxers
26th September 2005, 08:17 PM
I went to Lazarides in Banyo today to continue my search for some Euro beech and this time also Newguinea Rosewood. the young man I saw was very helpful. I think he has a customer for life now. Nothing seemed to be too much bother for him.