PDA

View Full Version : Setting the compound slide.

th62
1st September 2014, 06:00 PM
This would have to be the most in depth and informative video on U tube. The instructional technique is brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPc6sejru7k

KBs PensNmore
1st September 2014, 06:47 PM
All I get is 10 secs of the bloke turning the compound slide and showing the scale:?. The rest of the 30 sec is black, unless he did it at night and suffered a power failure:D
Kryn

th62
1st September 2014, 07:09 PM
Yep, that's all there is - isn't it informative though.

KBs PensNmore
2nd September 2014, 01:31 PM
That was a bit of WOFTAM putting that up:D Waste Of F*^#!ng Time And Money.
Kryn

simonl
2nd September 2014, 01:52 PM
Yea but how's the serenity!? :U

Simon

th62
2nd September 2014, 01:54 PM
Well, no money involved here - it was a free video. You wouldn't want to pay for it would you. Obviously this guy thought some may not know how to turn the compound to 55 degrees, either that or he has the same sense of humour as me. I thought it funny - sorry if you don't agree.

simonl
2nd September 2014, 02:05 PM
Well, no money involved here - it was a free video. You wouldn't want to pay for it would you. Obviously this guy thought some may not know how to turn the compound to 55 degrees, either that or he has the same sense of humour as me. I thought it funny - sorry if you don't agree.

No, I like your sense of humour. When I first saw it I thought it had to be a p1ss take!

Simon

th62
2nd September 2014, 03:36 PM
Has to be his humour, no one would post that video and ask to be taken seriously!

KBs PensNmore
2nd September 2014, 04:18 PM
th62 you're right, it is a sense of humour thing, unfortunately, I think mine was left in the shed somewhere:rolleyes:

Kryn

TKO
2nd September 2014, 09:52 PM
I saw the rest of that video with my special night vision glasses,