PDA

View Full Version : Muffins @ Zed's

AlexS
2nd July 2005, 07:47 PM
A pic of a few of the boys having muffins & coffee at monkeyman's this morning. Serious matters concerning the state of the world were discussed & resolved. :eek: Zed's toyshop was critically examined.

From the front Wongo & Jasmine, Boban, Zed, CraigB & AlexS.

Gumby
2nd July 2005, 07:59 PM
WHAT ???? NO BANANAS........??

hhmmmmmmmm, he doesn't look that scary but I wish he'd take off that monkey mask !!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

( I sense another Reddy on the way...........) :o

echnidna
2nd July 2005, 09:17 PM
WHAT ???? NO BANANAS........??

hhmmmmmmmm, he doesn't look that scary but I wish he'd take off that monkey mask !!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

( I sense another Reddy on the way...........) :o

I wunder Why!!! :D

E. maculata
2nd July 2005, 09:26 PM
what the???? I was looking for an eighteen month old simian on the end of a leash,surrounded by a great mob of salivating neanderthals, not a bunch of regular blokes and a little blokette :D

Bruce Micheal
2nd July 2005, 10:09 PM
What, they look normal? :D
The muffins look good :D

Zed
2nd July 2005, 10:18 PM
I've just eaten another one, I can attest they taste good. especially the choc chip with cranberries.

craigb
2nd July 2005, 10:51 PM
I hope Ryan notices Alex's "flash" :D

Zed's muffin's are yummy in case you are wondering.

I liked the walnut ones best. Mmmmm muffins. :)

Gumby
2nd July 2005, 11:46 PM
what the???? I was looking for an eighteen month old simian on the end of a leash,surrounded by a great mob of salivating neanderthals, :D

That's what i can see, maybe you have a different photo.......... ;)

boban
3rd July 2005, 12:31 AM
A very pleasurable day did I have. I can attest to the quality of the muffins, the company and the machinery.

The monkey is quite smart, he had the handler step in for the photo....and BTW I wasn't salivating.......

ryanarcher
3rd July 2005, 09:42 AM
I hope Ryan notices Alex's "flash" :D

I sure did. Nice t-shirt Alex. :) Cool to put faces to names. sounds like it was a great time. ;) stay well.
-Ryan

Zed
3rd July 2005, 10:10 AM
im gunna start giving reddies to users who continue to call me a monkey; everyone knows a chimpanze is an Ape. Now if I was a gibbon or a baboon (Ie with a tail) I could understand.

I am now steeling myself (deep breath, deep breath...) to FINISH another muffin this morning.

Grunt
3rd July 2005, 10:26 AM
Hey Monkey Boy, send some of them muffins down here.

Gumby
3rd July 2005, 10:27 AM
im gunna start giving reddies to users who continue to call me a monkey; everyone knows a chimpanze is an Ape. Now if I was a gibbon or a baboon (Ie with a tail) I could understand.

I am now steeling myself (deep breath, deep breath...) to FINISH another muffin this morning.

nuts to you monkey breath !!! :D :D :D :D

You gave me a reddy yesterday :eek: so I'm safe for a while............ :)

Grunt
3rd July 2005, 10:43 AM
In any case I'd rather be Red then Zed.

Caliban
6th July 2005, 11:24 PM
Reminds me of the old "Zeds under the bed" fear. :rolleyes:

silentC
7th July 2005, 10:03 AM
Call that a woody gathering? Where's the beer, where's the red wine, where's the great Mortice and Tenon challenge?

Scoff!!