PDA

View Full Version : U-Beaut out of Newcastle Show

ubeaut
7th July 2005, 01:19 AM
Unfortunately U-Beaut will no longer be able to attend the Newcastle Show for this year. We should be there with bells on next year but this one is now definitely a no go for us.

Explanation - http://www.ubeaut.biz/fireface.gif The lease on our house and factory expired the day before we left for Brisbane WWW Show and whilst we were away the landlord sold the house and factory. However we were only given official notice of the sale last week and now have until the end of August to find another house and another factory and be out of the current ones. Oh yeah.... We are due to fly out to USA on Sept 1st.

In the mean time we have large order to do for USA, and another for Holland and Belgium, the Adelaide WWWShow and we still have to find both a factory and house, shift everything out of one and into another (and there's a lot of everything), sell off all the unwanted (surpluss to needs) stuff and get everything ready for Melb WWW Show which is on the week after we return from USA. http://www.ubeaut.biz/uhoh.gif

So something had to go and unfortunately Newcastle was it. Sorry folks. http://www.ubeaut.biz/crying.gif There should be plenty of U-Beaut product there as New England Woodturning Supplies, Woodies Gear, Carba-Tec and Garry Pye will all be there and all are our distributors. You might even get a bit of a deal.

Cheers - Neil :)

Harry72
7th July 2005, 09:00 AM
Thats pretty sad of your LL, hope all goes well in the Ol'USA for you.

See ya in Adelaide(I want me hat and some EEE!)

RufflyRustic
7th July 2005, 09:44 AM
Good Luck U&Beaut for the finding of a new location and moving. Hope you make that trip to the US and have a great time.

cheers
RufflyRustic

Stuart
7th July 2005, 10:52 AM
.......whilst we were away the landlord sold the house and factory. However we were only given official notice of the sale last week........
What the???!!! What a cr*p way of going about things.

Here's to your new location (wherever that ends up being (somewhere SE Melbourne :) ) and the resulting house/factory warming! ;)

shaunburgess
7th July 2005, 11:33 AM
:D We can come and help you move!!!! 1 for ubeaut, 1 for my shed:D . Good luck guys in finding a new location!

Rowan
7th July 2005, 02:34 PM
is there going to be a fire sale (after the fire that consumes the new landlords property considering the way they treated u??? :eek: )

disclaimer ---- to any law enforcement officers present that was a joke :D

Ashore
7th July 2005, 03:01 PM
Can't trust them mexican landlords. Move north of the border , come to Newcastle we'll look after ya.

The trouble with life is there's no background music.

Sir Stinkalot
7th July 2005, 03:18 PM
I will happily pull down the two roller doors to enclose my carport to store UBeaut's goodies ..... now before any of others offer your services ..... my joint is well placed .... not far from UBeauts current location and closer to the Melbourne show.

kiwigeo
7th July 2005, 09:28 PM
(pictures newspaper headline)

"Landlord confronted by angry mob of foilie wearing woodies".

dai sensei
7th July 2005, 09:33 PM
So sorry to hear about your LL - what a priiiiiiiiiiiiick.

Hope the search goes well for a new place. I know there are plenty of members out there that would give you a place to lay your swag if need be, although the factory is a bit harder.

Cheers

Tankstand
7th July 2005, 09:35 PM
We'd love to have you over here Neil.

Lots of cheap real estate in Adelaide. :D

multinut
7th July 2005, 09:42 PM
if only you had worn your foilies
good luck
cheers
multinut
:cool:

ndru
7th July 2005, 10:55 PM
The lease on our house and factory expired the day before we left for Brisbane WWW Show and whilst we were away the landlord sold the house and factory. However we were only given official notice of the sale last week and now have until the end of August to find another house and another factory and be out of the current ones.

What a creep of a LL! Best wishes in sorting out your affairs.

I'll be at the Adelaide WWS to buy some Ubeaut gear!

Caliban
7th July 2005, 11:10 PM
That's what you get for gallivantin all over the countryside consortin with them ne'er do well woody types instead of stayin home and mowin the lawn and paintin the LL's house (and factory). :D
Bloody Mexicans.

oges
8th July 2005, 02:03 PM
Quite understandable Neil, hope the move goes well and catch up with you another time!

Can't trust them mexican landlords. Move north of the border , come to Newcastle we'll look after ya.

Except he would have to put his prices up to cover the NSW taxes and worker comp payments... :rolleyes:

Trav
8th July 2005, 04:07 PM
I was going to suggest western sydney, but I won't! There seems to be too much angst out that way... :rolleyes:

Trav

DavidG
8th July 2005, 06:39 PM
Why not come to Canberra.
We would make you most welcome.