PDA

View Full Version : Last minute xmas pens +

gawdelpus
20th December 2014, 12:54 PM
Last market for the year tomorrow so finished off a few more nice pens (and one truestone Razor ) :) The faux leather is a bit of a claytons pen ,(no turning involved at all ,just assemble and done ) Another peach pip pen, this time painted tube and inside blank in red, cigar in double circuit boards, another cast Ponga (punga) , and a coloured acrylic w/shop pencil , the razor is truestone , one of Davids giveaways some time back ,any way just some of what I produce ,after the markets I will pick out what I have left for presents hehe, cheers ~ John ,and have a merry one or two to all :)

Ironwood
20th December 2014, 01:23 PM
Nice ones John, the Punga is the pick of the bunch for me.

I hope the markets go well for you.

Have a Merry Christmas Mate :2tsup:.

dai sensei
21st December 2014, 12:07 AM
The peach pip is my pick. Good luck with your last market for 2014.

Call in for coffee on way home

george mavridis
21st December 2014, 12:08 AM
Which market are you at?

gawdelpus
21st December 2014, 12:27 AM
Which market are you at? Broadbeach :) adjacent to the Kurrawa surf club , we are site 45 up the other end from the club, cheers ~ John

Beedeejay
7th January 2015, 11:28 PM
Happy new year John,

you know,
In the week leading up to Xmas, I was at work haveing smoko,
And one of the things I was eating was a nectarine, when I was done & I was about to throw the stone/pip away and I thought to myself, I wonder if anyone has tried casting these, all the little holes would kinda be like a mini cholla cactus or something,
well now I know at least one person has tried..
i like the look of it,
cheers Ben

dai sensei
8th January 2015, 11:30 AM
I have a freezer drawer full of peach/nectarine/cherry pips eaten over Xmas for future casting :rolleyes:

gawdelpus
8th January 2015, 11:06 PM
I was gifted these blanks from america, I have made 2 and both sold as soon as they were displayed :) It will take me a lot longer than Neil to get a drawer full of these ,hehe ,cheers ~ John