PDA

View Full Version : Getting Redirected To filestore72

Kidbee
24th January 2015, 08:30 AM
When I go to open Woodwork Forums on Google, on iPad, it is getting redirected to filestore72. Is it happening to anyone else?

RoyG
24th January 2015, 08:43 AM
When I go to open Woodwork Forums on Google, on iPad, it is getting redirected to filestore72. Is it happening to anyone else?

Happened once yesterday on Dolphin Browser on my Android Tablet. Haven't been able to replicate it. It happened when a Google search returned a thread on this forum as one of the search results. When I clicked on the link in the search results, I was taken to the filestore web site, and also got a flood of additional spam pages opened up in additional Tabs in Dolphin. Once I got all the spam tabs closed, and got back to the google search and closely examined the link in the Google Search results, I could see that the link in the search results seemed to be malformed and included the Filestore link appended after the woodworkforums.com link.

So, it's not a problem with your browser. It seems to be a problem with the Google search results. I've sent the details and screen shots in an email to Google - don't know whether I'll ever hear back.

Regards,

Roy