PDA

View Full Version : Addison horizontal milling machine

Petip
11th February 2015, 01:43 PM
New Toy
I have tried, unsuccessfully, to find some info for this Addison milling machine on the internet. Has anyone on this forum heard of the make or have any information available?
Any input would be appreciated , especially if someone else owns one or has used one.
cheers
Peter

RayG
11th February 2015, 03:55 PM
New Toy
I have tried, unsuccessfully, to find some info for this Addison milling machine on the internet. Has anyone on this forum heard of the make or have any information available?
Any input would be appreciated , especially if someone else owns one or has used one.
cheers
Peter

Going by the look of the logo, it might be this company http://www.addison.co.in/ In which case, it might be an indian copy of another brand..

Ray

pipeclay
11th February 2015, 05:16 PM
looks some what like a hercus with a bit of license.

morrisman
11th February 2015, 06:53 PM
Hi

I have a Addison Tool & Cutter grinder . It was sold by Standaco in Rooks road Nunawading , Melbourne, the machinery dealers . I rang them but the woman who answered said she had never heard of that brand and I should contact the original founder of Standaco . My understanding is that Standaco were importing these machines in the mid to late 1970's .

Addisons web site does not have any data relating to their older models . I tried a email, but as with most of these companies you get nil reply .

The quality of the Addison machinery is quite good .

Mike