PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to introduce myself.

Allthegear
12th February 2015, 10:28 PM
Hello. I'll keep it short. My names is Stewart. Live in Shepparton country Victoria. I sell tools for a living ( hence the profile name ) lol. Have an interest in furniture making. Easy going and am here to learn. Profile bio tells the rest. Cheers.

fubar
12th February 2015, 10:30 PM
Welcome to the forum

Christos
12th February 2015, 11:03 PM
Welcome to the forum.

old1955
13th February 2015, 01:06 PM
Welcome to the forum Stewart.

crowie
13th February 2015, 03:56 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Stewart".
There are a couple of members in Shep and heap of members across Victoria plus in & around Melbourne...
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [work in progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork.
Cheers, crowie

DaveTTC
13th February 2015, 05:15 PM
Welcome aboard

Im only a short drive up the road in Jerilderie

Dave TTC
Turning Wood Into Art

Allthegear
13th February 2015, 08:01 PM
Thank you for the great response. Bit blown away. As I stated before I'm still fairly new to this game but my passion runs deep. Sometimes though I think I would be better off practising hands on then spending so much time on the old iPad reading forums and watching instructional YouTube clips lol. Would love to meet others local to me that share the passion as I'm sure they could teach me a thing or three. Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Below is a couple of pics of previous and current projects and one of my workshop. Hope you enjoy them. Cheers.

crowie
13th February 2015, 08:22 PM
Thank you for the great response. Bit blown away. As I stated before I'm still fairly new to this game but my passion runs deep. Sometimes though I think I would be better off practising hands on then spending so much time on the old iPad reading forums and watching instructional YouTube clips lol. Would love to meet others local to me that share the passion as I'm sure they could teach me a thing or three. Thanks again for the warm welcome.
Below is a couple of pics of previous and current projects and one of my workshop. Hope you enjoy them. Cheers.

Do yourself a favour Stewart, Give the current project its own thread....well done. Cheers, Crowie

JJF
14th February 2015, 07:52 PM
Welcome to the forum.