PDA

View Full Version : Traditional Wax SPECIALS

ubeaut
25th February 2015, 03:29 PM
At the end of each batch of Traditional Wax there is an amount of the wax that gets too thick to pour so it is left in the mixing drum until the next batch where it is incorporated in with the new stuff.

Last batch we poured I decided to clean out the bottom and sides of the drum whilst it was still warm and reasonably pliable. We do this once every year or so, or so, or so.......

Anyway we have around 30 plus 250ml jars of the Traditional Wax which we call SCRAPINGS (See pic below)

It is the same as regular Traditional Wax but it is not poured into the jars and so looks a lot different. There is slightly more of the scrapings in each jar so pretty good value for money.

But even better value is the price $10 per jar instead of the regular price of $16.50 per jar. If you want a jar or 2 or 3 or however many please contact me via pm with the following:

Proper name
Snail mail address
Phone number

Once I have that I'll do the rest from this end. You will need a Credit Card for this. DO NOT supply credit card info until asked for never email your credit card info.

Cheers - Neil :U

ubeaut
26th February 2015, 09:48 AM
Eleven gone.

11 left in factory and 24 gone to Wagga Wagga with Carroll's. Get in quick before they all go.

ubeaut
26th February 2015, 10:55 PM
8 LEFT at factory.

Anyone going to Wagga Wagga Turnabout this weekend (27, 28 Feb & 1 Mar) or Shepparton Woodwork Expo the following weekend (7 & 8 March) can pick some up from Carroll's Woodcraft Supplies stand for the same price.... If they have any left.

lovetoride
27th February 2015, 11:06 AM
PM sent yesterday to you Neil. Did you receive it?

Jane

lovetoride
11th March 2015, 10:12 AM
I guess this has fallen in a hole :weeping:

TermiMonster
11th March 2015, 06:35 PM
Good things come to those who wait....:2tsup:

Chesand
11th March 2015, 07:05 PM
I had a PM with payment method from Neil today so it is happening, :2tsup:

george mavridis
16th March 2015, 11:50 PM
Thanks Neil, received my tubs today so I'm a happy boy.

Chesand
17th March 2015, 09:06 AM
Mine arrived also. Thanks Neil

ubeaut
18th March 2015, 11:40 PM
We still have a few left and so do Carroll's, but not many, so any one who wants one should get in while they are still available.

Jim Carroll
19th March 2015, 09:21 AM
As Neil said we have some left so give us a call or email to get them at this cheap price