PDA

View Full Version : Just me & my mate

Corunetes
13th July 2005, 11:42 PM
There are times when this is the only one who will listen to me around here........ He still does exactly as he pleases but at least he listens before ignoring me!

Cliff Rogers
13th July 2005, 11:45 PM
He's got more hair than you do Pete....:rolleyes: also looks more alert.:D

Corunetes
13th July 2005, 11:54 PM
Must have time for his dinner 'coz that little bugger can sleep for 18 hours at a stretch......... Although when he wakes up its turbo all the way........ Actually I normally have a quite adequate head of hair but I recently thought that I'd like to go with the shaved head look.............. Wish I'd done it years ago........ Comfortable and no problem to look after . My shampoo bill has shrunk dramatically! :p

Gumby
14th July 2005, 12:00 AM
Actually I normally have a quite adequate head of hair but I recently thought that I'd like to go with the shaved head look....

I'd like to get your dictionary and look up the word adequate. Must be different to mine :D :D

Cliff Rogers
14th July 2005, 12:07 AM
....look up the word adequate......
It means just short enough not to get in your eyes or your beer. :D

JDarvall
14th July 2005, 12:23 AM
There are times when this is the only one who will listen to me around here........ He still does exactly as he pleases but at least he listens before ignoring me!

Yeh, dogs can be real sensitive creatures can't they ?,,,,,,thats what my dog thinks of me as well....... :p

Wongo
14th July 2005, 09:37 AM
Hey, your mate is a Knights supporter. :o

Corunetes
14th July 2005, 12:08 PM
Hey, your mate is a Knights supporter. :o

Yeah...(sigh) Sad isn't it?
:(