PDA

View Full Version : Reptiler Eye Muffs

Jim Carroll
10th April 2015, 10:20 PM
A new addition to our shop is the new Reptiler Eye Muffs (http://www.cwsonline.com.au/shop/item/high-viz-yellow-eye-muffs).

I tried these out for a month at home doing some renovations at home, which involved using the mitre saw, table saw, router and nail guns.

I found them very easy to use in all applications and having the glasses incorporated with the ear muffs made for less looking around the work shop for either item.

The fit was very comfortable for the face and eyes and comfortable for long periods of use.

Normally I would use a face sheild with my Peltor ear muffs when using the table saw as you always seem to get dust coming up from the saw blade. With just the glasses and earmuffs in one peice the coverage over the eyes was very good through the adjustment on the sides.

Those who wear glasses are also catered for as they cover most spectacles.

For me a big tick and would easily recommend them to others and why I am comfortable selling these.

jbarch
20th May 2015, 11:39 AM
Gday Jim
these look great.
are replacement lenses available individually or does the whole unit require replacement?

Jason

A new addition to our shop is the new Reptiler Eye Muffs (http://www.cwsonline.com.au/shop/item/high-viz-yellow-eye-muffs).

I tried these out for a month at home doing some renovations at home, which involved using the mitre saw, table saw, router and nail guns.

I found them very easy to use in all applications and having the glasses incorporated with the ear muffs made for less looking around the work shop for either item.

The fit was very comfortable for the face and eyes and comfortable for long periods of use.

Normally I would use a face sheild with my Peltor ear muffs when using the table saw as you always seem to get dust coming up from the saw blade. With just the glasses and earmuffs in one peice the coverage over the eyes was very good through the adjustment on the sides.

Those who wear glasses are also catered for as they cover most spectacles.

For me a big tick and would easily recommend them to others and why I am comfortable selling these.

Jim Carroll
20th May 2015, 01:50 PM
Gday Jim
these look great.
are replacement lenses available individually or does the whole unit require replacement?

Jason

Jason there is replacement lenses available About $9.00

Theo Haralampou
20th May 2015, 02:12 PM

Jim, I recently used them on a timber collecting trip in North Western New South Wales. You don't realise how good they are until you start up a chainsaw without them. Wore them for most of the day. Very comfortable. I forgot I had them on when we stopped for lunch.