PDA

View Full Version : A special order , for a special person

gawdelpus
28th April 2015, 08:34 PM
Finished this today to fill a special order ,it needed to be on a green background ,so out with the nail polish for the color, also needed to be on a sierra ,not much room to play with on this style of pen :). I wasn't sure if it would look any good done this way ,but as usual my photography is not as good as my pens ,but you will get the idea :) I did a few others but will post piccies tomorrow when I can take them in natural light :) Cheers ~ John

PenTurner
28th April 2015, 08:40 PM
Need to check this one out to see if it passes the test--sign of the times!!!!:oo::oo: Amos:):2tsup:

Penpal
28th April 2015, 08:43 PM
First you tick the tock then cast.

Peter.:2tsup:

gawdelpus
28th April 2015, 08:45 PM
Need to check this one out to see if it passes the test--sign of the times!!!!:oo::oo: Amos:):2tsup: At least with this one Time stands still hehe, as a wise person once told me, nothing is useless, even a stopped clock is right twice a day hehe, cheers ~ John

Penpal
28th April 2015, 08:47 PM
Finished this today to fill a special order ,it needed to be on a green background ,so out with the nail polish for the color, also needed to be on a sierra ,not much room to play with on this style of pen :). I wasn't sure if it would look any good done this way ,but as usual my photography is not as good as my pens ,but you will get the idea :) I did a few others but will post piccies tomorrow when I can take them in natural light :) Cheers ~ John

Like the Pen John the two backgrounds for me are white and fibreglass braid in black. Lets know how it is received mate.

Peter.:2tsup:

dai sensei
28th April 2015, 08:52 PM
:2tsup:

Treecycle
28th April 2015, 10:27 PM
Agree with the title, a special pen for a special person. Nicely made John.

tdrumnut
28th April 2015, 11:24 PM
Nice work John, recipient will be happy I'm sure

MBUMIK
29th April 2015, 06:55 PM
looks awesome John, i know first hand how much work goes into making these suckers, but it is well worth the effort with an end result like that

well done

MIK