PDA

View Full Version : Perth Wood Show Reminder

Template Tom
17th July 2005, 10:45 PM
Just a quick note to all West Australians that the Perth wood show will be on again 12 13 14th August.

Template Tom
20th July 2005, 11:19 PM
Just a quick note to all West Australians that the Perth wood show will be on again 12 13 14th August.
If you do happen to turn up at the Perth Wood Show in August come and have a talk to me as I will me demonstarting on Friday and Saturday with the Makita group. I promise I will produce something new this year This may also be be my final demonstation at any wood show
Tom

Cagey
21st July 2005, 01:27 PM
can victorians come too

gatiep
21st July 2005, 06:36 PM
Tom, sorry to hear that it may be your last woodshow. Was nice to see you in the Blue & Red shop yesterday, sorry we didn't have time for a chat.

For you other guys,you are wellcome to say hi to me at the Perth WW show, I should be hanging out around the lathes in the Blue (CT Perth) Stand which will be near the main entrance as always..............the best first! Just maybe I'll be making wood dust. It will be easy to spot me, I'm the guy with the one left eye!

Bring the wife's credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gatiep
21st July 2005, 06:38 PM
can victorians come too

Will definately be worth your while to come see a nice display................the Best in the West

Have you booked your plane ticket yet?

gazaly
21st July 2005, 08:55 PM
I'm very much looking forward to the show, not having been for 2 years, and only briefly to the <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com /><st1:City w:st=Perth </ST1:p</st1:City>show in 2003. :( <O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

I will definitely search you out Tom. From what I gather one can learn a lot from you:)<O:p</O:p
<O:p</O:p

I'm planning on picking up a new router, to table mount, at the show. Looking at the Triton. Anyone got any inside info on prices for said and associated items? ;)<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p

Hopefully my Forum cap will arrive before the show, so I will wear it with pride, looking out for others.:cool:
<O:p</O:p<O:p</O:p
Cheers.

Woodlice
22nd July 2005, 05:48 AM
Im looking forward to it. After last year though, its important to bring your own coffee. :D

John Saxton
25th July 2005, 09:59 PM
TOM,will be good to catch up with you once again,too much time has passed and I have'nt availed myself of your expertise and /or your new thoughts!

Hope to be there over Friday/Saturday so perhaps time to have a gab over a cup o' coffee?

Cheers :)

Template Tom
26th July 2005, 05:14 PM
TOM,will be good to catch up with you once again,too much time has passed and I have'nt availed myself of your expertise and /or your new thoughts!

Hope to be there over Friday/Saturday so perhaps time to have a gab over a cup o' coffee?

Cheers :)
John
Look forward to seeing you at the show I will be on the Makita Stand and I promise I will produce some new techniques.
Tom