PDA

View Full Version : Anyone passing Eumundi on their way to Bris or Gold Coast?

dai sensei
10th August 2015, 11:31 PM
KBsPensnmore Kryn needs someone to bring a small press down from Eumundi to me, it will fit on the back seat, so I can take it down to Melb (and then some how get it to his place at Murray Bridge).

Thanks

dai sensei
12th August 2015, 09:00 PM
bump

Rod Gilbert
12th August 2015, 11:57 PM
Hi Neil,
When are you leaving to go down south we will have to go back down some time soon but don't know exactly when as yet at the mercy of the public hospital system, but more than happy to help if I can.
Regards Rod.

dai sensei
13th August 2015, 09:54 AM
I'm leaving at the start of Sep so any time this month would be fine.

Rod Gilbert
14th August 2015, 08:24 PM
Hi Neil,
I will let you know as soon as I can but as I said we are at the mercy of the public hospital system and are waiting to hear from them as to appointment date. If you can get someone else go for it as I cannot be definite as to date.
Regards Rod,

dai sensei
15th August 2015, 12:02 AM
Thanks Rod, just PM me when you know.

dai sensei
21st August 2015, 11:32 AM
Still no confirmed help as yet so open to offers

TongueTied
21st August 2015, 12:00 PM
I pass Eumundi all the time and on occasion, go into Brisbane. I very rarely go do the the Gold Coast. Would it be useful if I could get it as far as Brisbane?

dai sensei
21st August 2015, 06:41 PM
I pass Eumundi all the time and on occasion, go into Brisbane. I very rarely go do the the Gold Coast. Would it be useful if I could get it as far as Brisbane?

Yes that would be great if you could. I will PM you with some details and see if we can work something out.

skot
23rd August 2015, 10:25 AM
dai sensei,

If you can get it to Sumner Park in Brisbane, you can store it in my shed on the SW side of Brisbane....near the end of the Logan Motorway until you can make it up this way to pick it up.

I work for myself and the shed is only 5 mins from home/office so I can open up the shed for you at any time.

dai sensei
24th August 2015, 11:22 PM
Thanks to all, but especially TongueTied, as he has picked it up and dropping off to Lindsay's place near Carbatec. Lindsay will bring it down to me when he comes down to do some stabilizing and check out some more turning blanks (not pens).

I'll get it to Melb, we than just need to work out how to get it to Kryn at Murray Bridge :U

Pearo
24th August 2015, 11:49 PM
Thanks to all, but especially TongueTied, as he has picked it up and dropping off to Lindsay's place near Carbatec. Lindsay will bring it down to me when he comes down to do some stabilizing and check out some more turning blanks (not pens).

I'll get it to Melb, we than just need to work out how to get it to Kryn at Murray Bridge :U

How big(small) is this thing? I will be riding through Murray Bridge from Sydney on my motorcycle mid October? Wont be going via Melbourne, but I do live here in Sunny Brisbane.

dai sensei
25th August 2015, 08:34 AM
How big(small) is this thing? I will be riding through Murray Bridge from Sydney on my motorcycle mid October? Wont be going via Melbourne, but I do live here in Sunny Brisbane.

I believe it is 300x300x400 but with a 600mm handle and approx 30kgs. So not the best for a motorbike :-. Thanks for the offer but I'm leaving next week and already have offers to get it half way from Melb to MB.

Pearo
25th August 2015, 04:36 PM
I believe it is 300x300x400 but with a 600mm handle and approx 30kgs. So not the best for a motorbike :-. Thanks for the offer but I'm leaving next week and already have offers to get it half way from Melb to MB.

Yup, probably a tad on the large side!!

dai sensei
25th August 2015, 08:37 PM
Yup, probably a tad on the large side!!

but less than a blonde :rolleyes:, just not as good company :U:U:U

TongueTied
25th August 2015, 09:10 PM
but less than a blonde :rolleyes:, just not as good company :U:U:U

Too bad for you since it is going to be keeping you company for the next leg of the journey. :U

TongueTied
25th August 2015, 09:17 PM
First leg of the relay is done.:yippy: After dropping it off, I realised I should have taken a photo of Phil with it when I picked it up and then another when I dropped it off in Brisbane. This press is going to have an interesting trip and it would have been neat to get some photos of it.

KBs PensNmore
25th August 2015, 11:02 PM
My Thanks goes to everyone who helped, or offered to help, specially Neil, Tongue Tied and skot. If there is ever anything I can do to help, please ask.:2tsup:
Thanks again and Regards,
Kryn

TongueTied
25th August 2015, 11:40 PM
Hi Kryn,
Here it is on the way.
Cheers
Philip357632

KBs PensNmore
26th August 2015, 01:15 AM
Thanks Phillip, been trying to get this picked up since the end of February.
Regards
Kryn

dai sensei
26th August 2015, 10:22 AM
Too bad for you since it is going to be keeping you company for the next leg of the journey. :U

At least it wont nag me :U:U:U

Chesand
26th August 2015, 11:36 AM
already have offers to get it half way from Melb to MB.

Neil
It looks as though you might be organised but if it is any help, I have family in Ballarat and during the week beginning 7th Sept, I, or a family member, will be making 3 or 4 trips up there to help with grand-daughters' school commitments. We go at other times as well so if I can help, I would be more than happy to take it on that stage of its journey.

Big Shed
26th August 2015, 12:17 PM
I don't know how far you have progressed the parcel to Murray Bridge, but we will be going to Adelaide from Bendigo via St Arnaud-Horsham in the last week of September. We can stop at Murray Bridge and drop it off - preferably meeting just off the Hwy (say Butterfly House or thereabouts?)

dai sensei
26th August 2015, 10:52 PM
I don't know how far you have progressed the parcel to Murray Bridge, but we will be going to Adelaide from Bendigo via St Arnaud-Horsham in the last week of September. We can stop at Murray Bridge and drop it off - preferably meeting just off the Hwy (say Butterfly House or thereabouts?)

Sounds like a winner Fred, that would be great. Are you going to WWW Show or Philip Island Turnabout? If so I can coord drop off. Would need to coord link up with Kryn too.

Big Shed
26th August 2015, 10:56 PM
No to Philip Island, and if I go to the Woodshow it will be on the train, sorry.

dai sensei
27th August 2015, 11:20 AM
Oh well, we will just have to see what links we can come up with :U

KBs PensNmore
27th August 2015, 01:37 PM
Thanks everyone for their kind offers :2tsup:. I'm hoping that one of our members (Mannum 3) will be able to pick it up, as I believe he's going to the Melbourne WWW Show.
Regards and Thanks again,
Kryn

dai sensei
3rd September 2015, 11:59 PM
Ok I have the beast in the back of the trailer. I will be passing it on to DaveTTC to deliver to show. Might need to lend him my trolley, not only does he have to deliver press, but quite a few pen blank packs for pickup too[emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KBs PensNmore
4th September 2015, 10:20 PM
OK thanks for the update Neil, hope you have a safe journey.
Regards
Kryn

dai sensei
10th September 2015, 08:42 PM
I passed it on to DaveTTC and he now has it in his van ready for the next relay :U

george mavridis
10th September 2015, 09:04 PM
A bit like a modern day Pony Expresshttp://d1r5wj36adg1sk.cloudfront.net/images/smilies/happy/clapping.gif

KBs PensNmore
10th September 2015, 09:43 PM
Thanks Neil and Dave, still trying to get it from Melbourne to here, as Mannum 3 was going but something came up and is not going now.
So for the time being Dave is it possible to keep it at your place for now, hopefully be able to get someone coming through, to bring it back.
Kryn

dai sensei
17th September 2015, 12:18 AM
So where is it now? At Dave's place?

KBs PensNmore
17th September 2015, 06:08 PM
Hi Neil, I hope that's where its at. Mannum 3 had a problem that he couldn't get there, hoping to go to Ballarat though and pick it up on the way through. By the way, Thanks Dave
Regards
Kryn

CAG
18th September 2015, 06:18 PM
Why doesn't Big Shed pick it up from Dave's on his way to Adelaide?

KBs PensNmore
18th September 2015, 08:12 PM
Probably has a vehicle full already, no real hurry for it. I'll wait till someone offers as I don't want to burden people or be pushy.
Kryn

Bauldy
18th October 2015, 10:46 PM
Just picked this up from DaveTTC in Horsham. (Nice to meet you in person Dave).

Dropoff in Murray Bridge on Tuesday.

Bauldy

KBs PensNmore
19th October 2015, 03:07 PM
Thanks a heap Bauldy, and to everyone else that participated in this mamoth event.:2tsup::2tsup:.
Regards
Kryn