PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from Tassie

Just_Me
13th August 2015, 08:55 PM
Hi!, my name is Mark.
I am just a home handyman type and have owned a couple of Triton 2000 set ups over the years.
Have just sold my Triton as I would like to buy a dedicated tablesaw.
Currently I am three parts through converting a Nissan Civilian into a motorhome.
Been lurking on this forum gleaning information to help me decide on which saw to buy, currently leaning towards a Carbatec TSC-10HB
I would really like a sliding table though, as over the years I have had to work with a bit of sheet material.
To date this forum has been very helpful to me, thanks to the contributors who have put up info on their gear.

crowie
13th August 2015, 10:27 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Mark".
There are quite a few members in Hobart area and across Tassie plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork..
Cheers crowie

PS - Maybe ask the question on the saw table in the general & machinery sub-sections of the forum to gain a wider viewing and thus answers....

old1955
14th August 2015, 06:40 PM
Welcome to the forum Mark.

Christos
19th August 2015, 03:43 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Good to see you have decided to become a member. Hope you continue to enjoy the forum.

yvan
19th August 2015, 08:42 PM
Welcome to the forum

All the best Yvan

JJF
21st August 2015, 07:13 AM
Welcome to the forum