PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Sydney

V2rocketeer
6th September 2015, 07:19 PM
Hi All

I'm Chris,, I'm really a noob when it comes to woodworking at all. I've made a few things for my Mrs over the years but I'm no expert. Just looking for advice and to look at other's projects to give me some inspiration.

Chris

Here is my latest work several garden boxes and a wood drying shed.

crowie
6th September 2015, 08:34 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Chris".
There are a stack of members in Sydney and surrounds plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

PS - Keep an eye out for a get together at Katoomba for the Sydney area forum members....great way to met & make friends..

old1955
7th September 2015, 11:43 AM
Welcome to the forum Chris.

Christos
7th September 2015, 01:27 PM
Welcome to the forum. We all start at the beginning. This is a nice place to read and ask questions and even give advise on experiences.

jarlenfos
8th September 2015, 12:30 PM
G'day fellow Sydneysider

Hi All

I'm Chris,, I'm really a noob when it comes to woodworking at all. I've made a few things for my Mrs over the years but I'm no expert. Just looking for advice and to look at other's projects to give me some inspiration.

Chris

Here is my latest work several garden boxes and a wood drying shed.

Christos
8th September 2015, 07:03 PM
G'day fellow Sydneysider

Welcome to the forum Jarlenfos.

Might get a few more welcomes if you start your own welcome thread.

JJF
14th September 2015, 06:31 AM
Welcome to the forum