PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Brisbane

bhundu
11th October 2015, 01:00 AM
Quite a few Google searches have landed me here. Looks like a great place :2tsup:

Lee

Keith_1
11th October 2015, 08:13 AM
Hi Lee,

Welcome to a great Forum.

The members are only too willing to assist and give advice if you request it. I hope you find and make many good friends on this Forum.

Look forward to seeing your work in progress photos as you proceed through your projects.

Enjoy the Forum

Regards

Keith

crowie
11th October 2015, 08:19 AM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Lee".
There are a stack of members in Brisbane & S.E. Queensland plus the rest of the world.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

old1955
11th October 2015, 11:37 AM
Welcome to the forum Lee.

Damienol
11th October 2015, 03:17 PM
Welcome mate

i have not found a better forum than this one

bhundu
11th October 2015, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure to find some great info within the threads. I'm just starting out, so I don't have any current projects. Mainly going through a tool acquisition phase at the moment and setting up my bench.

Keith_1
11th October 2015, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm sure to find some great info within the threads. I'm just starting out, so I don't have any current projects. Mainly going through a tool acquisition phase at the moment and setting up my bench.

Good luck with that Lee.

Hope it all goes very well for you:2tsup:

Regards

Keith

Christos
21st October 2015, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the forum.

JJF
21st October 2015, 11:04 PM
welcome to the forum