PDA

View Full Version : Any Chance of an Xmas challenge? Maybe children's toy?

Miko Zaire
20th November 2015, 02:24 AM
Hi All,

Not sure how the challenge works but I will be having December off at this stage and plan to get into making sawdust. Anyone up for a child's toy pallet challenge?

Miko:U

Evanism
20th November 2015, 01:54 PM
I'll join in.

A Xmas pallet challenge sounds good..... I saw a nice hardwood pallet only yesterday at the fruiterer :)

Miko Zaire
21st November 2015, 12:16 AM
Ripper, how does it usually work?

Lets get our pallets ready and begin on 1st of December and we have 15 days to make a children's toy?What do you rekon?:U

crowie
21st November 2015, 11:37 AM
Ripper, how does it usually work?

Lets get our pallets ready and begin on 1st of December and we have 15 days to make a children's toy?What do you rekon?:U

If I may request a link please to be included in the toy challenge threads to the Toy Making section of the forum, thank you.

Miko Zaire
24th November 2015, 02:56 PM
Hey Crowie,

I am happy for you to take the lead on this challenge. I am not sure how it works. I am though happy to provide a prize of a selection of music to the winner of the comp. What do you rekon?

If I may request a link please to be included in the toy challenge threads to the Toy Making section of the forum, thank you.

Miko Zaire
24th November 2015, 02:57 PM
A gift pack will be sent to the winner comprising of a shirt and 3 CD's from the record label I manager www.caamamusic.com.au

crowie
24th November 2015, 04:25 PM
Hey Crowie,

I am happy for you to take the lead on this challenge. I am not sure how it works. I am though happy to provide a prize of a selection of music to the winner of the comp. What do you rekon?

G'Day Miko, While I appreciate the encouragement, it's not me, to lead the challenge on the forum....
I just thought the blokes & ladies in the toymaking section should especially made aware of the proposed challenge....
Thank you...Cheers, crowie

Miko Zaire
24th November 2015, 04:43 PM
Ok Crowie no worries. Ill ask you to share a link to this post then in the relevant section.

Hi All you Pallet/Toy makers/Challengers!

Task: To create a simple toy for a child under 3years of age from a pallet in 15 days.

Rules: All entrants must provide a photo of the pallet and 3 complete photos of the toy. The comp begins on the 1st of December and finishes on the 15th. (we will need a judge). I will supply a prize pack in Jan 2016 to the winner. The toy must have wheels and they must be shop-made.

How does this sound people?

crowie
24th November 2015, 05:03 PM
Ok Crowie no worries.

Ill ask you to share a link to this post then in the relevant section.

Hi All you Pallet/Toy makers/Challengers!

Task: To create a simple toy for a child under 3years of age from a pallet in 15 days.

Rules: All entrants must provide a photo of the pallet and 3 complete photos of the toy. The comp begins on the 1st of December and finishes on the 15th. (we will need a judge). I will supply a prize pack in Jan 2016 to the winner. The toy must have wheels and they must be shop-made.

How does this sound people?

Thanks Miko, I've added a new thread in the toymaking section of the forum with a link here....Cheers, crowie

Christos
25th November 2015, 07:21 AM
G'day Miko

i am would be happy to organize look after a Xmas Pallet Challange. As you have suggested it should be around making a toy for a child. I might suggest that voting be done informally via members on th e forum.

I would also suggest that an option of store bought or self turned wheels be an option.

All the photos can be sent to an email account that I will setup and I will create the thread so that volting starts at certain date and finishes at a certain date.

Miko Zaire
25th November 2015, 05:17 PM
Hi Christos,

Thank you, the challenge is yours to drive. I will supply the prize. You make the rules.

Deal?

:)

Miko

G'day Miko

i am would be happy to organize look after a Xmas Pallet Challange. As you have suggested it should be around making a toy for a child. I might suggest that voting be done informally via members on th e forum.

I would also suggest that an option of store bought or self turned wheels be an option.

All the photos can be sent to an email account that I will setup and I will create the thread so that volting starts at certain date and finishes at a certain date.