PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Sherwood nsw

mark ellis
25th November 2015, 06:13 PM
Hi all my name is Mark and I'm on the mid north coast. New to the forum today, and I'm interested in band saw mills I have a little ripper manufactured in caloundra, which I bought recently second hand.
It seems to work ok but needs a little attention if anyone has schematics for this item it would be greatly appreciated ie bearing sizes and where I might be able to get replacement parts from.

Keith_1
26th November 2015, 07:53 AM
Hi Mark,

A big welcome to a great Forum. I'm sure you will make many friends who will be only too willing to share their information and support to you.

Again welcome and all the best

Regards

Keith

crowie
26th November 2015, 08:54 AM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Mark".
There are quite a good few members up your way, across NSW plus the rest of the country.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

PS - May I suggest that you as the milling question in the saw milling subsection.....

mark ellis
26th November 2015, 09:22 AM
Thanks for the welcome from both of you and I will follow up on your suggestion Crowie
Cheers Mark

wheelinround
26th November 2015, 12:51 PM
Welcome Mark nice place to be Nth Coast.

mark ellis
26th November 2015, 02:24 PM
Yes but a little warm today @ 40* a little more rain would be really good

old1955
27th November 2015, 08:59 AM
Welcome to the forum Mark.

Christos
28th November 2015, 07:29 AM
Welcome to the forum.

JJF
2nd December 2015, 07:54 AM
Welcome to the forum Mark