PDA

View Full Version : Long time reader first time poster

Hamwallace
22nd December 2015, 03:21 PM
Hi all, I have been flicking through this site for months gathering info and thought it was about time I signed up and posted something..
I'm Cameron, 26 years old from The Brisbane area, boilermaker by trade. Fairly fresh into the woodworking scene after finally building myself a shed/playroom at home. Was primarily built for shaping surfboards, but is now home to a lathe, table saw and some other bits and pieces. I have a fair few hobbies already, but woodturning has suddenly started taking over..
I have a couple of pictures but have no idea how to post them from my phone, so if anyone can help would be great!
Cheers guys!

crowie
22nd December 2015, 08:59 PM
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Ham".
There are a stack of members in Brisbane & S.E. Queensland plus the rest of the world.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork......
Cheers crowie

PS - Maybe ask the posting question in a couple of the main forum sections to get a larger audience and thus answers...

old1955
23rd December 2015, 11:48 AM
Welcome to the forum Cameron.

Christos
24th December 2015, 05:13 PM
Welcome to the forum.

To upload a photo from your phone is the same as when you upload from your computer. Start your browser from your phone, login to the forums and continue from there.

One thing to select at the bottom of the screen is full site.