PDA

View Full Version : Call to Toowoomba and District Members

Wood Butcher
11th August 2005, 09:58 PM
Haiving moved to Toowoomba recently and having the pleasure of meeting Rufflyrustic and Andymac, the idea of having a get together has been running through my mind. Was wondering how many other members would be interested in joining and when would be suitable. One suggestion that i would like to put forward is to have a BBQ at the Spring St Heritage park in Toowoomba. I am sure that they have BBQ,s there and if you have kids there is a miniature railway that runs ,I think, on the first sunday of every month.

Any way it is just a though, but I would like to follow up the idea of the BBQ in any case.:D:D:D

JohnM
12th August 2005, 12:00 AM
Could be interesting. I have only been in Toowoomba since late last year. There certainly seems to be a number of members in Toowoomba.

Andy Mac
12th August 2005, 09:09 AM
That sounds like a fine idea! I reckon there could be 5-6 starters.

Cheers,

RufflyRustic
12th August 2005, 09:21 AM
Yep, definitely a good idea and the Heritage Park is a great place to hold such a gathering.
JohnM - welcome. Looking forward to meeting you.

cheers
RufflyRustic

Wood Butcher
12th August 2005, 10:09 AM
JohnM - Great to hear from you.

Would any one like to throw some dates around as to when they will be available?

RufflyRustic
12th August 2005, 10:48 AM
I'm not hampered by dates or family committments. This is something that would be great for the girls too.

cheers
RR