PDA

View Full Version : My Camera set up completing.

Penpal
18th March 2016, 07:01 AM
Been making for a time now using Bunnings LED worklights snooted and gelled I love inventing and making this unit will house everready gear and lighting in comfort surroundings all weather, repeatable the support bar for the camera fits across the wooden frame, more to do lost for hours the small brass turned bits on the bar in swarf and in a deep pocket they have 1/4 inch threads to match the camera threads. I love making and playing back to pens soon.

Peter.

Penpal
21st March 2016, 06:33 AM
Just finished busting a gut renovating and correcting the light balance using two Bunnings LED work lights. Now I can set up two minutes take pics post them in ten minutes my aim so I can make some more pens this pen I showed on the 12th of three months ago now I am happy.

Peter.

Ironwood
21st March 2016, 06:59 AM
Looking good Peter. I like the simplicity of your set-up.

I too have recently converted my lightbox to LEDs. The tungsten lights I was using were too hot, they were melting my foam diffusers if I left them on for too long. The LED's run nice and cool.

MBUMIK
21st March 2016, 06:02 PM
Looks Good mate ... my photo box is also a mash up (Technical Term), i use the LED strips and have 5 rows on each side and across the top