PDA

View Full Version : Melamine panels - 2 sided

GRC_Dan
18th August 2005, 01:17 AM
I am looking for melamine panels that have a Lt. Oak finish on one side and a white finish on the other. I know it's available, I just can't find it!

Thanks

Gumby
18th August 2005, 10:09 AM
Check under the couch. I always find stuff there. :rolleyes:

Christopha
18th August 2005, 10:23 AM
I am looking for melamine panels that have a Lt. Oak finish on one side and a white finish on the other. I know it's available, I just can't find it!

Thanks

Dan, 2 quick points....
A; this is a boat section of the forum.
B; This is primarily an Australian site so even if someone on here has some of the panelling you require, the cost of freight may be prohibitive.

2 not so quick points;
A; please come again when we can actually be of help.
B; If you aren't already buiding a boat then you damned well should be!!! :D

Ian007
18th August 2005, 10:24 AM
we can get it hear but the freight to America might be a bit expensive though!!:D

Ian007
18th August 2005, 10:26 AM
Dan, 2 quick points....
A; this is a boat section of the forum.
B; This is primarily an Australian site so even if someone on here has some of the panelling you require, the cost of freight may be prohibitive.

2 not so quick points;
A; please come again when we can actually be of help.
B; If you aren't already buiding a boat then you damned well should be!!! :D

great minds think alike or is it fools seldom differ

Cheers Ian :)

GRC_Dan
19th August 2005, 08:48 AM
Sorry about this being in the wrong forum, I just saw the Resources title. This is my first time on a forum.

Maybe the moderator can move it.

Daddles
19th August 2005, 10:29 AM
Sorry about this being in the wrong forum, I just saw the Resources title. This is my first time on a forum.

Maybe the moderator can move it.

Dan,
Yup, you're in the wrong place. You aren't the first either, which is why we tend to leap in with a gentle reminder (it was gentle, believe me)
If this is your first forum, you're in for some fun. You also live in America, so I'm going to assume you are American, not an ex-pat Aussie. Mate, Australians tend to joke among each other far more than Americans do, a LOOOTTTT more. This forum is a highly refined and sometimes extreme example of this, mainly because it's over 90% Australian and of a type that has a goodly share of eccentrics, like myself. It's harmless fun. Believe me, it is. , the gentle man who keeps us mob in check, does a very good job of weeding out the rare problems. So relax, absorb the atmosphere and feel free to have your say whenever you want. Comapared to the American forums I've been on, you'll find this place more forgiving, more welcoming and more accepting, but you'll also find the humour a lot more intrusive and aggressive. But it's all in fun.
Welcome to mob mate. :D

Cheers
Richard

Gumby
19th August 2005, 10:43 AM
Dan,
Yup, you're in the wrong place. You aren't the first either, which is why we tend to leap in with a gentle reminder (it was gentle, believe me)
If this is your first forum, you're in for some fun. You also live in America, so I'm going to assume you are American, not an ex-pat Aussie. Mate, Australians tend to joke among each other far more than Americans do, a LOOOTTTT more. This forum is a highly refined and sometimes extreme example of this, mainly because it's over 90% Australian and of a type that has a goodly share of eccentrics, like myself. It's harmless fun. Believe me, it is. , the gentle man who keeps us mob in check, does a very good job of weeding out the rare problems. So relax, absorb the atmosphere and feel free to have your say whenever you want. Comapared to the American forums I've been on, you'll find this place more forgiving, more welcoming and more accepting, but you'll also find the humour a lot more intrusive and aggressive. But it's all in fun.
Welcome to mob mate. :D

Cheers
Richard

Never mind all that Aussie humour stuff. Let's get back on topic....Have you checked under the couch yet ??

zenwood
19th August 2005, 10:49 AM
Never mind all that Aussie humor stuff. Let's get back on topic....Have you checked under the couch yet ??
I wanna see pics!!!:D