PDA

View Full Version : Sydney wood show set up

Uncle Al
23rd June 2016, 07:16 PM
Along with 'clear out' & 'SHEETMETAL', I spent the day out at Homebush helping 'Big Stan' set up his Billinudgel Woodworks stand. Wow, has he got a heap of woodturning blanks! I spent a fair amount of my time unloading 3 crates about 1 cubic meter each of blanks, plus another crate of box making and other pieces of timber, plus assorted assembling of display stands etc.

In case anyone says it didn't happen, I can assure them that my aching back and the following pics are proof of a very enjoyable day helping out a top bloke who entertains the masses.
Not sure if Stan has got his pricing right, but there seems to me there are too many bargains on the tables. They should sell well.

I'm sure you will find some excellent timber at the many stall holders including Greg Wards outdoor display and the Tassie Timbers stall near the Forum stand.

Anyway, the real fun starts tomorrow, I'll see you on the Forum stand or around the show somewhere over the next three days.

(Apologies for the quality of the pics from the mobile phone.)

Alan...

Christos
23rd June 2016, 07:28 PM
Well done Uncle Al.

Hope to catchup with you during the weekend.

Uncle Al
23rd June 2016, 10:42 PM
Will do Christos. There is heaps to see, and a few bargains to be had as well.

See Ya,

Alan...

crowie
23rd June 2016, 11:19 PM
Thanks Alan for the photos & the reports - Cheers, Peter

wheelinround
24th June 2016, 07:03 PM
Thanks Al even tho I have not been since moving to Homebush its still nice to see what goes on and now I is nth of the boarder it'll save me $$$$$ maybe:U