I am thinking of buying an ozito rorory
any reviews/

jono

China
11th September 2016, 12:57 AM
You get what you pay for!

Handyjack
16th September 2016, 08:23 PM
I have the Ozito (my only tool of that make). Grinding bits are finished in one job. Broke several cut off discs when I first used it. No instructions on which collet to use. If you tighten collet nut too much with shaft locked you might see the body of the tool separate into two halves.
I bought it initially to cut grooves in one way screws so I could remove them, and for this task it has proven itself. I have also used it to cut wire cable and threaded screw to length. I have bought Dremel bits (what else is there?) to replace the originals as needed.

Cheap entry level tool.

bueller
16th September 2016, 08:28 PM
Not worth it personally. I have one and while the tool itself works the bits that come with it are truly garbage. You'll wind up spending around the same money as an entry level Dremel once you've been out buying replacement bits.

NathanaelBC
17th September 2016, 02:39 PM
I have the Ozito rotary because I wasn't sure I would have a real use for one but just wanted to see. It's okaaaaaay though get the Dremel cut-off bits at least. I don't know if I'll ever bother upgrading to an actual Dremel tool.

markharrison
17th September 2016, 09:56 PM
I had one. I bought a Dremel. No more needs to be said.

bueller
17th September 2016, 10:43 PM
Looking around it appears there's actually a $50 Dremel these days anyway, if budget is an issue I'd just get that. Otherwise their larger kits with a slightly higher powered motor are available for like $90.