PDA

View Full Version : New to this site but not to burning

runfastml13
2nd November 2016, 07:20 AM
hello from Texas fellow wood burners. I'm new to this site but have been burning seriously for the past 4 years of so. I used to belong to a forum on another site for several years but the powers that be decided to do a makeover of the whole site and it was very hard to navigate and I eventually gave up on it. My name is Morgan and am a native Texan for 60 years now. Self taught in pyrography but learned a lot from tips from other burners on the previous site. Always looking to learn from others so I'm betting I learn a thing or two from ya'll. I'll start posting some pics of my works as become familiar with the site. Please feel free to drop a note and say "hi"

Regards

Morgan

Treecycle
3rd November 2016, 08:48 AM
Welcome to our side of the world. My wife does the pyrography, I can only sit back and admire.

crowie
3rd November 2016, 08:52 AM
G'Day & Welcome to the Great Southern Land and to a top forum "Morgan".
There are quite a few members from North American including Texas and the rest of the world of course.....
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes, though this may be difficult with pyrography.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork.....
Cheers from On Top DownUnder, crowie

old1955
3rd November 2016, 11:19 AM
Welcome to the forum Morgan.