barrysumpter
6th February 2001, 03:05 AM
February's 2001 - Monthly Meeting

Time : 09:30 am
Date : Sunday 18th February
Venue : 107/108 of Building 3
. : Holmesglen TAFE
. : Victoria, Australia

Now, unfortunately due to some mix-up inside Holmesglen, there is a "Weekend Workshop" going on that Sat/Sun, so our usual "adjourn to the workshop" will not be possible. However, what we'd like to do is give people the opportunity to show off and discuss some of the projects they have been working on recently. I know just about every project I work on, something doesn't go quite right, and I have problems to solve. I suspect I'm not the only one !! Those solutions are what I'd like you to share with the club, so hopefully we can all benefit from others experiences. We're not expecting a speech or anything, but we should have enough time to do justice to each project (something that hasn't always been possible in the past).

So, I encourage you to think about what you could share with the rest of us that will potentially help us all with our own woodworking in future.

If you have something to show, or even talk about, please email me, so we can get a bit of an agenda together prior to the meeting.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there,

Steve Baldwin Triton Users Group Secretary

------------------
Thanks,
Barry G. Sumpter
Proud Tritoneer

Mark Tarrant
12th February 2001, 10:15 PM
Hi,

I am reasonably new to wordworking. I have a Triton 2000 workbench and some accessories.

I was looking for some courses/projects etc on the web and came across this user group.

How often do you meet ? how long do you meet for ? what is the general agenda ? are visitors welcome ? what age group are the members (I am mid 30's).

regards,

Mark