PDA

View Full Version : The "Ultimate" Quilt

cathiequilter
31st December 2016, 04:11 PM
Hi All,

Hope you had an enjoyable Christmas. I have started on Keith's "Ultimate" Quilt. Yes - it's a Ford Quilt.

The Ford logo has been appliqued separately.

Hope you have a safe and Happy New Year

All the Best

Cathie

Keith_1
31st December 2016, 04:13 PM
I reckon you would like this one Peter:2tsup:

Regards

Keith

Handyjack
31st December 2016, 06:03 PM
Just be careful Cathie. The next one will need to have a few steam engines - Lion, D3, Stirling on it. And if Keith does not like it let me know.
All the best for 2017.

Repliconics
31st December 2016, 08:34 PM
There's a fair chance only about half the people who see the quilt like the subject matter.
But we can all agree on your talent!.
Great Stuff Cathie. :2tsup:

Cheers
Trev.

crowie
31st December 2016, 09:59 PM
YES - First rate quilt Cathy...

You could also add a Ford Shelby Mustang, a Ford Phase 3 Hoey, 2 Door Coupe, even a Ford Mark 1 GT Cortina...

So many good/great Ford's to choice from Even the old ones all hot rodded up look superb and of course a beautiful XR6 ....

Love it Cathy.... And I'm sure Keith will treasure it!! Cheers, Peter

BEST WISHES for a TOP 2017, even better that 2016 and heaps lest health issues....

crowie
31st December 2016, 10:01 PM
There's a fair chance only about half the people who see the quilt like the subject matter.
But we can all agree on your talent!.
Great Stuff Cathie. :2tsup:

Cheers
Trev.

Come on Trev, Who wouldn't love a hand made original quilt by the very talented Cathy, even if it's not there favourite brand...A HAND MADE ORIGINAL IS PRICELESS!!!!!!

Keith_1
31st December 2016, 10:49 PM
Peter,

The first photo looks quite familiar:U

All the best for the New Year

Regards

Keith

cathiequilter
6th January 2017, 02:13 PM
Hello All,

Keith changed his mind on the design of the quilt and only wants the 2 cars on it. I have appliqued the cars on and done the borders. I suppose it looks OK with only the 2 cars. The remaining cars I had will be made into a quilt for our 4 year old grandson,

Bye for now

Cathie

old1955
6th January 2017, 03:30 PM
Hello All,

Keith changed his mind on the design of the quilt and only wants the 2 cars on it.

Of course he did.:U:U:U:U

Ross

Handyjack
9th January 2017, 08:30 PM
Actually, I think it looks better, not so busy. :2tsup:

I am sure both boys will like their quilt.