View Full Version : What are these little guys called?

clear out
21st February 2017, 08:51 AM
We seem to have a heap if these stick insects around lately, I've tried looking them up but always get the other type of stick insect.
They make their coat from whatever's around, seen bits if plastic shavings etc on some years ago.
I suggested to my daughter she could make earrings from them and got one of those looks.
The little guys are always on our drive and they're hard to see from the car.
This one was on the dog kennel roof?

21st February 2017, 09:03 AM

clear out
21st February 2017, 11:22 AM
Thanks for that.
I must see if they cover Ant Lions as well.