PDA

View Full Version : SawStop Contractor Saw for Sale

Sergei1982
14th March 2017, 04:48 AM
SawStop Contractor Saw For Sale

I purchased this saw 3 years ago brand new from Gabbett Machinery. I relocated to Auckland 1 year later. It has had probably 20 hours use at most. Its in great condition.
I'll include a dust extraction system (single bag, upright) and a incra mitra gauge (cost about $200 brand new from Carbatec).

I'm going to be in Melbourne from the 26th of March until the 31st of March.

New Makita Blade
It comes with the upgraded Professional T-Glide Fence System with larger rip capacity. This is not the basic version.

Pick up must be arranged by buyer - will require two strong people to lift and a ute.

The photo is for illustration purposes only, its not the actual saw for sale. It is though whats on offer (I can't take a pic as I'm in NZ at the moment).

Mr Tiger
15th March 2017, 03:48 PM
Hi Sergei, Would like to discuss purchase of sawstop. Can you please provide an email address. Thanks Peter Braden email [email protected]

pianoman
18th March 2017, 11:11 AM
Could you post a picture of your saw in situ with a date stamp or with a current newspaper in the picture. I know you are in NZ but perhaps in this age of electronic communications you could get a friend who is there to take the picture and email it to you so you can post it. That would be great. Thanks