PDA

View Full Version : Triton MOF001 router and Router Buddy Jig

socratous
19th March 2017, 08:53 PM
For sale is a Triton MOF001 1400W router and a Router Buddy Jig.

The router is approximately 10 months old and has seen limited use in handheld operation. Basically after some wrist/elbow injuries it is too much for me to handle when hand held and I already have a bigger unit for table mounted duties so I'm looking to move this one on to fund a more suitable unit. All guides, guards, parts, manual etc are included.

The Router Buddy jig consists of a generic base plate (currently installed on the router), a few guides and the centre plate. It can be used for edge guiding, circle cutting and elliptical (oval) cutting up to 48"x60". The base plate also accepts standard 'porter cable' style brass bushings for copy work. I'm looking to sell this as I've got a few different circle jigs, I don't need them all, and I have access to a cnc for any large odd shapes so this doesn't get used to its full potential.

Looking at $250 for the lot pickup from Modbury North, SA, or post at buyers expense. Or I'll separate the router for $200 and the jig for $75 if there is interest that way.

Regards,
Ben

cava
19th March 2017, 09:18 PM
That is a good price! If I had not recently bought my Triton, I would seriously consider it.

Good luck with the sale.