PDA

View Full Version : Calling woodcarvers in Perth!

Driver
10th September 2005, 06:13 PM
I have a mate who wants someone to carve a couple of horse's heads for mounting on gateposts at his horse stud in the Chittering Valley.

He asked me if I could do the job but I had to confess that I am to wood carving what Warnie is to chastity and discretion ;).

If there is a Perth-based wood carver out there who is interested in taking on a paid commission - or if you know of one who might be interested - please send me a PM and I'll put you in touch with my mate.

Col

MeTaBo MaN
11th September 2005, 10:36 PM
Hey Driver

If your mate can't find any one in perth to make his horse heads I wouldn't doing it for him, Thats if he don't mind me sending them from Melbourne?

Driver
11th September 2005, 10:49 PM
MeTaBo MaN (Jeez - your name's hard to type, mate! ;) )

I'll let him know. He'll be overseas for a couple of weeks but, if we don't get a nibble in Perth, you might be on! Thanks for your interest.

Col

vsquizz
12th September 2005, 12:39 AM
Hey Col, Don't you have some "satisfied" clients who drop you around a horses head or two?:D :D .... No worries Col...mine only offer me Ceement Boots

Cheers

Driver
12th September 2005, 01:11 AM
Hey Col, Don't you have some "satisfied" clients who drop you around a horses head or two?:D :D .... No worries Col...mine only offer me Ceement Boots

Cheers

Squizzman

You've been staying up late and watching old movies again, haven't you? :rolleyes:

vsquizz
12th September 2005, 01:32 AM
Squizzman

You've been staying up late and watching old movies again, haven't you? :rolleyes:

umm....errr Yeesss:D :D

Cheers

Interwood
14th September 2005, 02:00 AM
Hi Colin,

You could try Godfrey at Timbecon. I've recently see photos of Him carving similar items.

Best regards, Chris Ball

Driver
14th September 2005, 09:35 AM
Hi Colin,

You could try Godfrey at Timbecon. I've recently see photos of Him carving similar items.

Best regards, Chris Ball

Chris

Thanks for that, I'll get on to him.

Col

MeTaBo MaN
14th September 2005, 02:08 PM
MeTaBo MaN (Jeez - your name's hard to type, mate! ;) )

Yer mate! I don't know what I was thinking when I signed on in the first place..

And thanks mate for letting your friend know that i would be more than happy too carve the horses heads for him "I can really use the work":D

RETIRED
14th September 2005, 03:52 PM
Yer mate! I don't know what I was thinking when I signed on in the first place..

And thanks mate for letting your friend know that i would be more than happy too carve the horses heads for him "I can really use the work":D
I can fix it if you like. :)

Termite
14th September 2005, 04:37 PM
Well if you need the work there's a couple of horses hoofs that live near my place that could do with a good carve up. :eek: :D

MeTaBo MaN
15th September 2005, 12:19 AM
Intead of fixing there hoofs couldn't I just shoot em :D:D:D "They shoot horses don't they!" :D I could use some dog food as "Gezz I hate horses!"

rmhiggins
20th June 2008, 01:00 AM
Hi there,

Did you ever get those horse heads carved and if so where about are they on display in the Chittering Valley?

I'm a wood carver who lives in Perth and could possibly help out if still needed!

Cheers,
Richard

SPIRIT
20th June 2008, 07:49 PM
Hi there,

Did you ever get those horse heads carved and if so where about are they on display in the Chittering Valley?

I'm a wood carver who lives in Perth and could possibly help out if still needed!

Cheers,
Richard:lb: