PDA

View Full Version : GMC Seconds

micknews
10th September 2005, 10:52 PM
Hi all,
Not sure whether this has been mentioned here before or not but there is an outlet in Campbellfield, Melbourne selling GMC seconds and returns. Some of which are very cheap. For instance there are bins of Routers including Plunge and the fixed base model for $30 and $40. I don't know if they go but figure if anyone wants any spares then it could be a goer. They have most GMC stuff there, Generators, Compressors, Circular saws, Table saws, Drills - both cordless and corded, Brushcutters, etc, etc.
The Factory is situated in Adrian st, Campbellfield. Not sure of the number but it is on the left as you head Nth up Adrian st and has a large Red Sale flag out the front.

Mick.

Zed
11th September 2005, 08:04 PM
see my autosignature :D

micknews
11th September 2005, 09:29 PM
see my autosignature :D

Hi Zed,
Not quite sure what you were getting at but at a guess I would say that you were having a go at me for being so cheap *L*. Actually I was looking for another place and came across this. Didn't buy anything myself, in fact I have returned more GMC stuff than I have kept so there was every chance some of my stuff was there.
I was thinking it would be a good place to source spares for those who hung onto their GMC stuff.

Mick.

scooter
14th September 2005, 12:12 AM
Thanks Mick, wrong side of town for me but you never know.

Cheers mate...............Sean