PDA

View Full Version : Woodturning items - Teknatool etc

Flindersia
20th April 2017, 09:52 AM
A mixed bag of tool rests, vintage chucks and face plates. The tool rests are new old stock and the chucks and face plates have seen a little use at some stage. The tool posts seem to be 20mm so maybe not that useful to modern lathes. To give you an idea of size, the largest tool rest is 300mm and the largest faceplate is 250mm. It was all off an old Teknatool lathe so the thread will be sized accordingly. The face plates are aluminium. I'm trying to offload this gear for an elderly person so if it's worth anything then they'll appreciate a few dollars. $50 the lot reasonable? Should I be way off track with the $50 price then let me know via a post here. At the end of the day if it all has no intrinsic value and someone can use them then you'd be welcome to them.

polemic
20th April 2017, 10:20 AM
If I had a need for that I'd certainly think $50 was a bargain

Enfield Guy
20th April 2017, 12:06 PM
I'll take them for $50.

Cheers
Bevan

plt43
20th April 2017, 05:07 PM
dang - too slow this time....

well done, Bevan!

Meldge
20th April 2017, 08:31 PM
dang - too slow this time....

well done, Bevan!
I saw it this morning before there any replies. I don't know my thread type so while I was trying to look it up I missed out. Oh well, luckily my money needs to be spent elsewhere at the moment.
One thing I have noticed is that it is easy to miss out on these forums with these hawks... :D.

Flindersia
20th April 2017, 10:11 PM
OK Bevan......these are yours. I'll hear from you soon..