PDA

View Full Version : Shed Clean Out - Free stuff but pick up only

Dave Reed
25th April 2017, 02:44 PM
Have completed the shed extension (the wife calls it the East Wing - just a little bit of sarcasm there I think) and badly need to get rid of some bits and pieces to make sure it doesn't get as cluttered as the old shed.
Anyway have a Router stand that I built from Pine and scrap Jarrah (drawers and their slides are there but the handles went into another project. The router table (I had the cast iron Timbecon one 600 x 810mm fitted) will need a top to match the hold down bolts on the router table and to be able to attach to the frame of the table. Top section was meant as a dust collector and access to the router. Holes cut in the top for a 100mm dust hose, 50mm hose attachment to the fence dust inlet and a hole for the Timbecon safety switch. Has adjustable feet for levelling
Book shelf on the right was built for several Masters plastic boxes for bits and pieces
Box with holes on the left was a sanding box that I had connected to a 1 hp dust collector that worked well.
Also dug up a small table saw. GMC and very basic but would suit someone starting out. Hasn't had a lot of use so the blade is in good nick.
All free to good homes but pick up only
Cheers
Dave

Poloris
25th April 2017, 04:37 PM
Dave I am interested in the book shelf, as I have a lot of heavy plastic containers stored in in/out trays meant for paper.
I have sent you a PM with my mobile number so you can text me.

Thanks Mark

Geoff Sims
3rd May 2017, 05:07 PM
Hi Dave

Many thanks for the small tablesaw. It will be put to good use,

Cheers