PDA

View Full Version : Nails

Auspiciousdna
13th September 2005, 02:12 PM
I worked with a guy around Xmas last year, this guy was using a heavier gauge nail in his paslode brad gun, unlike the thin brads that are usually used in these guns. I believe these are flooring nails, dose anyone know where I could buy these nails in this area?

savage
13th September 2005, 10:53 PM
Try Glenfords Tools I was in the Campbelltown shop the other day and noticed they have quite a large range of paslode nails and gear, they are also the local agent for same.

savage

Auspiciousdna
13th September 2005, 11:00 PM
Thanks dude I'll give them a buzz!

P.S. If it fits, why hit it at all?

savage
13th September 2005, 11:16 PM
P.P.S. Why did god give us hammers?....Ha!Ha!

Auspiciousdna
13th September 2005, 11:26 PM
Because we have thumbs to hit I guess!

savage
13th September 2005, 11:37 PM
I'll be honest, since I got my air nailer I don't use my hammer as much, must be a "Tim the Toolman" thing, "Lot's of power.....Ohh!..Ahh!..Ahh!".

savage.:cool:

savage
13th September 2005, 11:43 PM
Beside's why hit your thumb when you can nail the bas*$#d to the wood instead!...

savage.:eek:

Auspiciousdna
14th September 2005, 10:46 AM
Thanks again, they do stock the nail I'm after. I believe they said the nails are of the MD or b series (and you need a heavier head for the gun which I do have) unlike the C series which are thinner and most common. :)

P.S. May I suggest strong medication for your affliction ! ;) <O:p</O:p

savage
14th September 2005, 10:03 PM
To late!.. Already on 8 Panadine Fort a day!.....But thanks for you worrying about my welfare......:)

savage.

Auspiciousdna
14th September 2005, 10:10 PM
Don’t worry, sometime these things take time to start working! :)

savage
14th September 2005, 10:25 PM
4 years is long enough!....But they might just kick in anytime nowwwwwwwwwwww...Whoa!..I think I just fell asleep at the boardddddddd.......

savage.:confused:

Auspiciousdna
14th September 2005, 11:03 PM
Just in case I’d be doing a search in the archives for a DYI coffin :p

savage
14th September 2005, 11:49 PM
What do you think I'm sitting in now!....Nah!..I got 3 damaged discs in my back!..an op means wheelchair, no op lots of pain!....Hmmm!..I must be a sadistic bugger!..

savage.

Gaza
15th September 2005, 01:28 PM
Its ND you need to change the noise plate, most good power tool shops have these, NDs are the ones used for flooring etc, NB only fit in stright bradder not the angle brader.

Auspiciousdna
15th September 2005, 02:53 PM
Thanks, The guy I spoke with on the phone wasn't speaking clearly and that’s why I didn’t know if it was D or B? N or m. I have the straight loading gun? So which is it? As long as I know it’s N series and not the C series, I’ll get there some day!<O:p</O:p