PDA

View Full Version : FREE (SA) EZSMART Track Saw System, Makita 5007MG Circular Saw, Record No 7 Plane, + more

MAH
21st May 2017, 03:36 PM
I no longer have time for woodwork projects and all the items in the photos are just sitting idle and have not been for years.

Free to anyone willing to take the lot.

Available for pick most days after 6pm.

Cheers
MAH

fields
21st May 2017, 04:41 PM
Wow can't believe anyone is not jumping on this.... I'd love that plane and would pay for post to the gold coast plus something to make going to that effort worthwhile

Bendigo Bob
21st May 2017, 05:02 PM
Groan, i'd be there in a flash MAH, but no way the missus would let me away for two days just to get some stuff for the shed :( :(

LOVE that #7, drool

Sir Stinkalot
21st May 2017, 05:08 PM
Hi MAH, I would be super keen. What a generous offer. I need to do some serious sheet work for a walk in robe so the track will be ideal to help break down the panels.

Where are you located? I can do most nights.

Cheers

Michael

MAH
21st May 2017, 05:48 PM
If you want to pay for the postage I'm happy to send it to the Gold Coast. PM and we can work something out.

MAH
21st May 2017, 05:49 PM
Hi MAH, I would be super keen. What a generous offer. I need to do some serious sheet work for a walk in robe so the track will be ideal to help break down the panels.

Where are you located? I can do most nights.

Cheers

Michael

Hi Michael

PM me and I can give the address. I'm in Goodwood. You can grab it tonight if you want.

Cheers

MAH
21st May 2017, 05:51 PM
Wow can't believe anyone is not jumping on this.... I'd love that plane and would pay for post to the gold coast plus something to make going to that effort worthwhile

PM me and we can work something out if you want to pay the postage.

Cal
21st May 2017, 06:18 PM
Hi, I am in Strathalbyn and super keen if this is still available.
Cheers Cal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fields
21st May 2017, 06:37 PM
Hi mahs pls are full pls send me a msg

Sir Stinkalot
21st May 2017, 06:47 PM
Hi MAH .... yep can head out to Goodwood now given it's just down the road. As you are a new member your pm box is small (and full). If you could send me a pm with your address I can come over now. Cheers

rev
21st May 2017, 07:06 PM
Hi MAH,
Wow! If the freud fence isn't gone yet I'd be more than happy to take it! I can come over tonight or tomorrow morning If Stinky hasn't relieved you of it.
Cheers.

rev
21st May 2017, 07:14 PM
OOPS, I just noticed that it was all to go in one lot.

Stinky, any chance you don't need the fence??

Sir Stinkalot
21st May 2017, 07:18 PM
Hi Rev .... I don't have anything yet :) There is a high chance however that I wouldn't need the router fence if I was to collect it - and in that case you could collect from me to save MAH the trouble.

rev
21st May 2017, 07:23 PM
Thanks Stinky. Fantastic!
Generosity begets generosity!

MAH
21st May 2017, 09:52 PM
Hi All

Sorry but it's all gone. A forum member dropped by tonight and picked up everything.

Cheers
MAH

Sir Stinkalot
21st May 2017, 10:17 PM
Sorry Rev .... not picked up by me unfortunately. I could only contact MAH through this thread as his pm box was full so somebody else must have got in first.

The track saw would have been the answer to my current problems (and much safer) but too good to be true this time :).

Very generous offer by MAH anyway and I'm sure whoever was lucky enough to collect will get a lot of use out of it all.

rev
21st May 2017, 10:27 PM
Thanks anyway Stinky.
Yes, what a generous guy is MAH!...and what a pickup for someone!!

Bendigo Bob
21st May 2017, 10:53 PM
Bless you MAH. that kindness will surely be rewarded in some way.