PDA

View Full Version : Enticing Customers

Wood Borer
14th September 2005, 02:51 PM
From the ABC News site

Polish relates to the country not polish like wax :)

Hardware shop offers brothel visits to big-paying customers

A Polish do-it-yourself and hardware shop has offered an hour in a brothel to customers who spend more than 10,000 zlotys (about $US3,000) on construction material, the company says.

"It's a case, if you like, of different strokes for different folks, in terms of doing business," Roman Myszko said, boss of the Bepol shop in Elblag in northern Poland.

"Nearby, there is a house of leisure, which is where the idea for this special offer came from," he told AFP.

The owner of the brothel "came to our shop to buy some paintbrushes and paint. I knew immediately what her line of business was, and I talked with her (about proposing the special offer) and she agreed," Mr Myszko told the Zycie Warszawy

Two Bepol customers have "earned themselves entry tickets" to the brothel, each valued at 100 zlotys.

"They haven't used them yet," Mr Myszko said.

- AFP

Termite
14th September 2005, 02:59 PM
As the saying goes "More bang for your buck". :D

Grunt
14th September 2005, 03:01 PM
I wonder if Al is going to match the offer.

Ps. I wanted to give you both a greenie but it wouldn't let me.

echnidna
14th September 2005, 04:27 PM
Quick - someone senda copy of the article to Mitre 10, Home Hardware and Bunnies etc

Wood Borer
14th September 2005, 04:30 PM
Would Bunnies beat the price though? It sounds like it is in the latest catalogue and is not a sale etc? ;)

Termite
14th September 2005, 04:30 PM
Quick - someone senda copy of the article to Mitre 10, Home Hardware and Bunnies etc
Puts a whole new twist on "beat your best offer by 10%". :rolleyes: :D

Auld Bassoon
14th September 2005, 07:52 PM
Anyone put that to C-T yethttp://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/images/icons/icon10.gif!

ozwinner
14th September 2005, 07:56 PM
I wonder if Al is going to match the offer.

Roll up, roll up.

Spend only $3.67 and you get to shag the old crone who takes a leak behind the skip.
Roll up, roll up.

Al :D

echnidna
14th September 2005, 07:59 PM
wottya got fer $3.67

ozwinner
14th September 2005, 08:05 PM
The old crone behind the skip......

Al :p

Driver
14th September 2005, 08:48 PM
So let me see if I understand:

The deal is four roll-ups plus $3.67 (does this include GST?) and for this you get a bunk up behind the leaky skip with a crone .... or is that a skip up behind the leaky bunk in exchange for 4 roll-ups + $3.67 and a Swedish Krone?

Er .....Let's start again:

Good moaning ....!

Fear rool-ups plis $3.67 and a crooner gets you a Swoodish message under a bink behoond the looky skap. Roght?

Yeers respictfolly

Crabtroo

Iain
15th September 2005, 06:20 AM
No, the leaky crone will pay you $3.67, and Al gets the film rights :D

Studley 2436
15th September 2005, 11:38 AM
Does this mean you get a 10% better brothel?

Studley