PDA

View Full Version : where to find incra in Adelaide

andyfly
15th September 2005, 09:53 PM
Where can I find an Incra v27 in Adelaide or will I have to get one sent over from Melb or Perth.

Also is the 1000 better value than the V27. (might mean a few more months saving!!)

Andyfly

graemecarson
16th September 2005, 02:40 PM
I reckon your best bet is Profesional Woodpecker's Supplies in Melbourne. Quick, reliable and fair pricing too. Never been more than a day or two delivery. I have never had a shipment from WA that wasn't a hassle - but you're a lot closer. Re the V27 - I have one and it's really great. If I had the dough though I'd always buy the best Incra I could afford and you might find the 1000 suits your needs better.

Cheers,

Gwhat
18th September 2005, 03:52 PM
Andyfly

The V27 is a really great ‘entry level’ mitre gauge, with 27 preset (notched) indexing points and Incra’s GlideLOCK mitre bar, simply add your own fence or………as all Incra’s products mix & match add a telescoping fence & stop, this however generally works out more expensive than going for a.

1000se which has 41 lock solid angle stops in 5° increments, plus the key 27 ½ degrees etc over a full 180° range, it also has a 1/10th degree vernier and the same GlideLOCK bar and a 18” – 31” telescoping fence with a flip shop stop.

This fence / stop set-up features the Incra Lock racks to achieve repeatable accuracy to 1/1000th of an Inch, these are supplied in Imperial, but we have a very limited number of Metric upgrade kits at $40 which really makes the 1000se the best mitre gauge going around. The lot $335.00 delivered anywhere in Oz it is a great deal. We have so few metric upgrades that they’re not on the web-site so simply note in the instructions area that you want the upgrade.

The choice really has to be made on what you're using it for?

Check out the 1000se video on our web-site.

Regards

The Woodpecker
www.woodpeckers.com.au

Ticky
30th September 2005, 02:10 AM
You might try MIK International on magil Road but as no Adelaide Retailers have put their hand up, I would look at Woodpeckers & compare their delivered price against Timbecon in WA. I have had a couple of Items sent over from Timbecon with no problems at all. That said, I too am a new member & new to woodwork in general & only recently heard of Woodpeckers. I'll have a look there next time I am after something.

Steve

andyfly
22nd November 2005, 02:07 PM
Gwhat Looked at your new web site and it could just be my browser settings but I can't seem to see any prices on it and when I go to the view cart area it directs me to buttons that don't seem to be there. What I want to know is the price of the Incra V27 and shipping to Adelaide Cheers Andyfly

Gwhat
22nd November 2005, 02:31 PM
Andyfly

The web-site seems OK at our side, could be your browser???

The V27 is $125 + $15 shipping Australia wide, plenty in stock.

Call us to place a 'phone order.

Regards

The Woodworker

Shazbot90210
24th December 2005, 06:27 PM
You might try MIK International on magil Road but as no Adelaide Retailers have put their hand up, I would look at Woodpeckers & compare their delivered price against Timbecon in WA. I have had a couple of Items sent over from Timbecon with no problems at all. That said, I too am a new member & new to woodwork in general & only recently heard of Woodpeckers. I'll have a look there next time I am after something.

Steve

A screwdriver is not really a screwdriver unless it has a battery in it.

coastie
24th December 2005, 11:05 PM
#### OFF IDIOT!!!:mad: