PDA

View Full Version : Only a few days left for the "Win a Triton Router Competition"

barrysumpter
28th January 2002, 07:17 PM
Hi all,

Just wanted to let eveyone know that the purchase window is closing soon.

You must purchase before COB this Thursday January 31st 2002.

And a copy of the purchase receipt and entry form must be posted by the last mail to Triton on Friday ( not this Friday but next Friday ) 8th February 2002.

Good luck to all those who entered.

------------------
Thanks,
Barry G. Sumpter
Proud Tritoneer

barrysumpter
28th January 2002, 07:21 PM
Hi again,

I try to remember to ring Triton and ask if they will tell me how many entries there are.

And don't forget there are 50 routers to be won.

And the blind draw is at 9:30am on Tuesday 19th of February 2002 at Triton Manufacturing in NSW.

------------------
Thanks,
Barry G. Sumpter
Proud Tritoneer

Tony H
6th February 2002, 10:33 PM
G'Day Barry, sounds like you have some connections within Triton.

I would be interested to know if my entry was in fact "in the barrell"

------------------
Tony Hind

barrysumpter
6th February 2002, 11:10 PM
Hi Tony,

I wouldn't be able to tell you nor do I think would they be willing to either.

When I dropped mine off I asked the receptionist to process mine as I watched.

She took my entry form and my receipt, stapled them together, fitted them into the binder with everyone elses, took the next ticket, wrote the ticket number on my entry, and placed the ticket into an envelope, which see said was destined to NSW.

So our entry forms are sorted by ticket number.

There was no database there to tell you what you're number is. Nor anyway I could be sure the numbers were not duplicated. Nor anything there to tell us our number made it to NSW.

I gestimate about 10 to 20 thousand just from Aus. Not to mention the rest of the Triton world.

I'll ring Triton somtime after the entry deadline and before the draw. And see what info I can get out of them.

------------------
Thanks,
Barry G. Sumpter
Proud Tritoneer

Tony H
11th February 2002, 11:05 AM
Thanks Barry,
I didn't really expect them to divulge that sort of info. I should have five entrys.

Boy, I new it was a popular product but if your estimate is correct, that a lot of sales in such a short time.

But I guess you gotta be in it to win it.

Good luck

------------------
Tony Hind