PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Leadbeatter

Dorno
19th July 2017, 08:13 PM
Just wondering if anyone can tell me if Bruce is still in business and making tools ? in particular his bowl Gouge and his ring cutter.

Cheers Ian

Ps I managed to find a contact phone number but was hoping to get an email address before I annoy him :D

nz_carver
19th July 2017, 08:29 PM
Short answer No
I know a couple of yrs ago he was selling the ring cutting jig ia mc jings.

Uncle Al
19th July 2017, 08:47 PM
Bruce hasn't been to our woodclub for a few months now, he is getting on in years and hasn't been doing his demonstrations for a couple of years.

He may have some stock at home, it is worthwhile giving the number a call, but you will probably have to speak with his wife Pat.

Alan...

NeilS
23rd July 2017, 12:37 PM
I have been trying to ring him for some weeks now without success. Phone is always off the hook. I may have to try some different times of the day. Will let you know if I have any success.

Sent from my ZTE T84 using Tapatalk

Dorno
23rd July 2017, 12:45 PM
Sounds good to me I am just wondering mainly if he has tools still ? as much as I like his lathes just not in my budget ATM

Thanks ian

Sturdee
23rd July 2017, 01:44 PM
I've just been reading the December 2016 edition of the Australian Woodworker and in that is an article on the Products page that the new version of the Leady Ringcutter is now available from Robinson's phone 02 9519 4566 Email : [email protected].

Cost $100. including GST and freight to most Australian destinations.

Peter.