PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE:ACT Large Oregon Slab 2100 x 1100 x 80mm

danjoliver
20th July 2017, 06:51 PM
$1200 negotiable.

Item Located in Canberra.

Great for a big table, or for a huge bar.

Single slab of Oregon/Douglas fir, 2100 long, 1100 wide and 80mm thick.

This slab has been bandsawn after drying, so is flat and square on both sides, just has a few saw marks from milling.

This is a pretty amazing piece of timber in this size, and is quite heavy. Will need van or good sized trailer to take away.

can deliver to Canberra surrounds or Sydney for cost of fuel.

If you are interested email at
danjoliver85 (at) gmail (dot) com.

Cheers,
Dan.

danjoliver
21st July 2017, 11:36 AM
Bump.

Trying to move this piece quickly.
Happy to negotiate on price.

Cheers,
Dan

ian
21st July 2017, 09:26 PM
Hi Dan

you do realize that you are asking around $6,800 per cube for that slab.
I'm not sure what the going rate is for Douglas Fir, but suspect it's much less than that.

dai sensei
21st July 2017, 09:38 PM
Hi Dan

I'm not sure what the going rate is for Douglas Fir, but suspect it's much less than that.

Try finding that Oregon in that width in Aus, hence the price I would imagine

Big Shed
21st July 2017, 09:45 PM
Hi Dan

From the Market Place Rules (http://www.woodworkforums.com/f90/rules-posting-market-213941#post2022184) (please read them!)

FOR BUYERS
14. Noticed a problem? If you think there is something wrong with an item for sale that needs to be clarified, such as price or damage, please do it via a Private Message (PM) to the seller. The seller should then post any further clarification in the thread. The buyer should not post "PM sent" unless he/she details why eg "PM sent to clarify the freight options". "PM sent" by itself confuses people into thinking an offer has been made when it has not.

15. Need to say something? If you think it is important enough that something should be said in public - notify the moderators by reporting the post using the http://www.metalworkforums.com/report.pngsymbol.

ian
21st July 2017, 09:59 PM
understrood Big Shed
my wrist is smarting

danjoliver
23rd July 2017, 09:50 AM
Price drop.
$1000

If you are interested, please PM or email me.
Cheers,
Dan.